Walmart

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.3

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Overall, good. Basic behavorial questions and customer experience questions. How much customer service you have is a factor in getting the job. Make sure you are prepare for a variety of customer needs and problems and be sure to research walmarts values

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

At first they took me to the back and three people sat down at a table in front of me and asked me life based situations. And then i sat back down in the waiting area then i met two other people and asked me more questions. The assistant manger was pretty tense on me about wheather i can handle the job but the lady was super nice to me. Be natural and use what you know. Unlike me i was a bumbling dummy. Wish i did better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

I went in for and interview last tuesday. Went through 2 interview. The interview went pretty smooth and the people were nice so I wasn't nerves. Went for my 3rd interview the next day. That interview just pretty much signing papers and drug testing. Now I just waiting for call back.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever handle a difficult customer, if so how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart in February 2015.

I was called around 8pm for a group interview we were all asked individual questions after we were sent in the hall and they called one girl back and had like a 10 to 20 min interview with her then they sent her home and called everyone else in and we all got the job and were sent to take drug test and wait for our backgrounds i was called the next day for a job offer

Interview Questions
    • all the questions were baised on situations or problems i faced at other jobs work or school and i was asked gow i handled the situation or problem   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

They ask the same questions as any other interview. They ask about a time you had a angry customer and how did you handle it. They questions are pretty basic and nothing should really catch you off guard. They make you sign a person that's says your temporary if you work overnight. They also make a dollar less if you work in the daytime.

They don't negotiate anything

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart.

It is important that you call the store and let them know you filled out an application. They only provide interviews for those that do this. I was then interviewed by who would be my immediate supervisor using the STAR method. I passed and then was immediately interviewed by a department supervisor. I was then hired.

Interview Questions
    • They use the STAR method and then rate you on the action and result you described.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Paid minimum wage.

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Transferred from store in different state. That store did good interview had 2 interviews plus entrance interview. This store hired me as transfer without application or formal interview..

Interview Questions
    • What was your most challenging triumph in any previous job   View Answer

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walmart.

Was very Applied online then they called a few days later to come in for an interview. You interview with a zms then if you pass that interview you have to interview with an assistant manager, zms, and the head of the department you are applying for all at once. It was weird having a three on one interview. They gave me a drug test I had to take within 24 hours and then they called me within a week and told me to come in for the job offer. That's when you meet the store head manager she/he offers you the job

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

I applied in the store. they took about a week to get back to me and then asked me typical interview questions. There was a review board of three people asking questions in the break room.

Interview Questions
    They slid me a piece of paper that had my starting pay on it and asked me to sign.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Applied online then they called a few days later to come in for an interview. You interview with a zms then if you pass that interview you have to interview with an assistant manager, zms, and the head of the department you are applying for all at once. It was weird having a three on one interview. They gave me a drug test I had to take within 24 hours and then they called me within a week and told me to come in for the job offer. That's when you meet the store head manager she/he offers you the job.

No negotiating needed.