Walmart Wal Mart Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sebastian, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walmart (Sebastian, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and was called for an interview about two weeks later. Was called in for interview, and had 2 interviews back to back, and was then offered the position. They then called my references, and sent me to take a drug test and conducted a background check.

Interview Questions

• Open ended questions about teamwork, leadership, and conflict resoloution   1 Answer

Negotiation

"How does 8.35 for a cashier position sound?"

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart in March 2015.

Interview

group interview, where a certain number were selected from the resumes sent in. they looked over resumes and them ask what position everyone was applying for, I said any. Then the interviews decided who they wanted to hire. the ones not picked (one other girl and myself) were called out in the hall and told that we were not selected and we left, and that was it. pretty sad since I have experience.

Interview Questions

• only question was - what position are you applying fore.   1 Answer

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

To Long, interview with 4 to five people before I was hired. then you have to wait outside for long periods of time while they was lunch. Then they would call you back in to finish the interview process

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Wal-Mart, have work in retail prior, How will can I handle situation with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied in February & got called at the last of March for an interview . The interview overall took 2-3 hours . Due to coming around lunch time . I had 2 interviews that day very easy questions . I was suppose to have 3 but the HR forgot that she had to call my reference came back two days after calling my reference I finally had my last interview with the assistant manager & was hired . Next day I went and took my drug test that Friday & Monday I had orientation . In total I had 3 interviews . The managers were very friendly & nice . Now I'm doing my cbl training .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave a great offer , the pay was more than I expected . The manager told me 2 weeks after the pay will rise again .

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walmart (Cookeville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

I didn't have to call them, they called me back a few days after I applied for an interview.

I got there and she asked me a few questions. I can't remember many of them but during the process she never made eye contact or built on to any of my answers. At the end of the interview she handed me some papers to sign and I was offered a position as a cashier!

Interview Questions

• What's a time you had to solve a problem with limited resources or guidance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Stockton, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Three interviews. Situation questions. After the last interview they will give you a place to take a drug test. After the drug test they will call you back for orientation. They you will start working.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time... questions   1 Answer

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Overall, good. Basic behavorial questions and customer experience questions. How much customer service you have is a factor in getting the job. Make sure you are prepare for a variety of customer needs and problems and be sure to research walmarts values

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart (Port Saint Lucie, FL).

Interview

At first they took me to the back and three people sat down at a table in front of me and asked me life based situations. And then i sat back down in the waiting area then i met two other people and asked me more questions. The assistant manger was pretty tense on me about wheather i can handle the job but the lady was super nice to me. Be natural and use what you know. Unlike me i was a bumbling dummy. Wish i did better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart (Torrance, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went in for and interview last tuesday. Went through 2 interview. The interview went pretty smooth and the people were nice so I wasn't nerves. Went for my 3rd interview the next day. That interview just pretty much signing papers and drug testing. Now I just waiting for call back.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever handle a difficult customer, if so how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Lithonia, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called around 8pm for a group interview we were all asked individual questions after we were sent in the hall and they called one girl back and had like a 10 to 20 min interview with her then they sent her home and called everyone else in and we all got the job and were sent to take drug test and wait for our backgrounds i was called the next day for a job offer

Interview Questions

• all the questions were baised on situations or problems i faced at other jobs work or school and i was asked gow i handled the situation or problem   1 Answer