Walmart Wal Mart Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Lithonia, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called around 8pm for a group interview we were all asked individual questions after we were sent in the hall and they called one girl back and had like a 10 to 20 min interview with her then they sent her home and called everyone else in and we all got the job and were sent to take drug test and wait for our backgrounds i was called the next day for a job offer

Interview Questions

• all the questions were baised on situations or problems i faced at other jobs work or school and i was asked gow i handled the situation or problem   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Completed the application and took 3 days for them to call me. Interviewed with the assistant manager and someone else . They asked the basic questions . She was giving attitude the whole time like she didn't want me there . I was ready to go . She lied and said they'll call me that following Monday but they didn't . I called HR office and they said if she didn't offer you the drug test after the interview you didn't get it . I wouldn't recommend them .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart (Katy, TX).

Interview

They ask the same questions as any other interview. They ask about a time you had a angry customer and how did you handle it. They questions are pretty basic and nothing should really catch you off guard. They make you sign a person that's says your temporary if you work overnight. They also make a dollar less if you work in the daytime.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't negotiate anything

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It is important that you call the store and let them know you filled out an application. They only provide interviews for those that do this. I was then interviewed by who would be my immediate supervisor using the STAR method. I passed and then was immediately interviewed by a department supervisor. I was then hired.

Interview Questions

• They use the STAR method and then rate you on the action and result you described.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Paid minimum wage.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Transferred from store in different state. That store did good interview had 2 interviews plus entrance interview. This store hired me as transfer without application or formal interview..

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging triumph in any previous job   1 Answer

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Was very Applied online then they called a few days later to come in for an interview. You interview with a zms then if you pass that interview you have to interview with an assistant manager, zms, and the head of the department you are applying for all at once. It was weird having a three on one interview. They gave me a drug test I had to take within 24 hours and then they called me within a week and told me to come in for the job offer. That's when you meet the store head manager she/he offers you the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for walmart   1 Answer

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied in the store. they took about a week to get back to me and then asked me typical interview questions. There was a review board of three people asking questions in the break room.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They slid me a piece of paper that had my starting pay on it and asked me to sign.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Applied online then they called a few days later to come in for an interview. You interview with a zms then if you pass that interview you have to interview with an assistant manager, zms, and the head of the department you are applying for all at once. It was weird having a three on one interview. They gave me a drug test I had to take within 24 hours and then they called me within a week and told me to come in for the job offer. That's when you meet the store head manager she/he offers you the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating needed.

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Interview

It took a very long time to get an interview they had called me and the interview process was very long i didnt like that it was group interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pineville, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walmart (Pineville, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

ask about my experience. And my qualifications. She asked would I be able to come in on my days off. If an customers got anger and agitated what would I do.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do I have to work here   1 Answer