Walmart Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2014

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Walmart in June 2013.

Both of the interviews were easy. I interviewed with the department zone manager and then an assistant manager. Both were very nice. They just read questions off a list. I don't think they actually cared what the answers were. If you have a pulse, and can pass a drug test, you are probably hired.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you solved a problem in your last job.   View Answer
no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walmart.

If you know someone who works there, name drop like crazy. Walmart is a who-do-you-know place to work. My interviews were easy because I knew several employees who vouched for me. Questions are about behavior.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Walmart in May 2011.

I was called and told I had an interview at a certain location. The woman who called was almost in a whisper. When I showed up at the store, I was not expected. They interviewed me anyway.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle it if more than one manager asks you to do something?   View Answer

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!