Walsworth

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Educational Sales Consultant - Yearbook Interview

Educational Sales Consultant - Yearbook

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walsworth.

Interview Details – Difficult and lengthy interview process including several phone interviews with various levels of managers, sales members, and HR personnel. After three phone interviews I was asked to take an online personality test which they reviewed with me over the phone the following day. This was followed by a Skype 'face-to-face' interview. During the process we discovered I did not live the target area they were looking for and the interview process was ended. The next steps would have been an interview with more team members and then a direct face-to-face interview with the VP in thier central office. They old my they were extremely selective on their candidates and the process would be difficult.

Interview Question – Do you feel you are an agressive person? And explain a time your showed agression to make a sale.   Answer Question

Worked for Walsworth? Contribute to the Community!