Walsworth

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Educational Sales Consultant - Yearbook Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walsworth.

Interview Details – Difficult and lengthy interview process including several phone interviews with various levels of managers, sales members, and HR personnel. After three phone interviews I was asked to take an online personality test which they reviewed with me over the phone the following day. This was followed by a Skype 'face-to-face' interview. During the process we discovered I did not live the target area they were looking for and the interview process was ended. The next steps would have been an interview with more team members and then a direct face-to-face interview with the VP in thier central office. They old my they were extremely selective on their candidates and the process would be difficult.

Interview Question – Do you feel you are an agressive person? And explain a time your showed agression to make a sale.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Walsworth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walsworth interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walsworth employees and interview candidates.