Walsworth Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

Candidate Interview Review

Educational Sales Consultant - Yearbook Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walsworth.

Difficult and lengthy interview process including several phone interviews with various levels of managers, sales members, and HR personnel. After three phone interviews I was asked to take an online personality test which they reviewed with me over the phone the following day. This was followed by a Skype 'face-to-face' interview. During the process we discovered I did not live the target area they were looking for and the interview process was ended. The next steps would have been an interview with more team members and then a direct face-to-face interview with the VP in thier central office. They old my they were extremely selective on their candidates and the process would be difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel you are an agressive person? And explain a time your showed agression to make a sale.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walsworth

Worked for Walsworth? Contribute to the Community!