Walt Disney Company All Available Positions Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

All Available Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring process at Disney was very easy, however it took a long time. I filled out an application online and then I was sent an email with a link to an online interview. Basically they are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team and work hard. After the online interview was completed, I was sent another email to set up my in person interview. When I got to the Casting Center I checked in and sat in the waiting room for about 3 hours. I was called back and was placed in a job. Then I spent another hour and a half doing paperwork and getting fingerprinted.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to keep Disney magic a secret for guest enjoyment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.