Walt Disney Company

Very Easy Interview

All Available Positions Interview

All Available Positions
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process at Disney was very easy, however it took a long time. I filled out an application online and then I was sent an email with a link to an online interview. Basically they are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team and work hard. After the online interview was completed, I was sent another email to set up my in person interview. When I got to the Casting Center I checked in and sat in the waiting room for about 3 hours. I was called back and was placed in a job. Then I spent another hour and a half doing paperwork and getting fingerprinted.

Interview Question – Are you willing to keep Disney magic a secret for guest enjoyment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!