Walt Disney Company

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews (first with recruiter about basic skills, 2nd with hiring manager --both 30 minutes and neither really difficult. Just asked: "why disney?" and skills related to job. then 2 in-person interview (first interview - two 30 minutes interviews with senior managers then 1 hour panel interview; second interview - 30 minutes with VP).

Interview Question – Very easy overall, nothing too technical or really about the job. Just asked general questions about experiences and "give me a time when you had to come up with a solution after looking at data?"   Answer Question

Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in January 2010.

Interview Details – 30 min 1:1 with HR
30 min 1:1 with Manager

Interview Question – General resume questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not the right career choice

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, screened by HR the following week. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager about six weeks later. Then came in for one on ones with 3 members of management and a panel session with peers. Also performed a writing exercise that lasted 30 minutes. Was told I was "really liked" but they decided to go with the internal candidate.

Everyone I met with was very nice and welcoming. Only downside (besides not getting the job) was the length of the process. Took three months from application to rejection.

Interview Questions

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2008.

Interview Details – Very informal hiring process. Never met with HR. Just met my future boss in person, his report in person and the department EVP on the phone. Then I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The salary was offered and I countered offered. They didn't stretch much. Also, they put me on probation for 6 months and i had the -XD in my email to denote I was a "temp." A bit insulting.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!