Walt Disney Company Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter, who I had met previously through a colleague. She asked me a few basic questions about my experience as they pertained to the role. After that, she scheduled me for an an onsite interview with four other people in the department - the hiring manager, two of the hiring manager's colleagues, and the hiring manager's supervisor. I spoke with each person separately for about a half hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It took forever! The whole process took at least 3 months. There was a telephone screen, a panel interview that included preparing for a presentation, and a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• They gave a scenario, and asked what I would ask or do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA).

Interview

2 phone interviews (first with recruiter about basic skills, 2nd with hiring manager --both 30 minutes and neither really difficult. Just asked: "why disney?" and skills related to job. then 2 in-person interview (first interview - two 30 minutes interviews with senior managers then 1 hour panel interview; second interview - 30 minutes with VP).

Interview Questions

• Very easy overall, nothing too technical or really about the job. Just asked general questions about experiences and "give me a time when you had to come up with a solution after looking at data?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Pasadena, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

30 min 1:1 with HR 30 min 1:1 with Manager

Interview Questions

Not the right career choice

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in December 2014.

Interview

Two stages of interview. This is was first and basic questions about yourself and asking questions about the past experiences. Also why Disney and the particular role. In a very relaxed environment though.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online, screened by HR the following week. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager about six weeks later. Then came in for one on ones with 3 members of management and a panel session with peers. Also performed a writing exercise that lasted 30 minutes. Was told I was "really liked" but they decided to go with the internal candidate. Everyone I met with was very nice and welcoming. Only downside (besides not getting the job) was the length of the process. Took three months from application to rejection.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2008.

Interview

Very informal hiring process. Never met with HR. Just met my future boss in person, his report in person and the department EVP on the phone. Then I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary was offered and I countered offered. They didn't stretch much. Also, they put me on probation for 6 months and i had the -XD in my email to denote I was a "temp." A bit insulting.