Walt Disney Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in July 2010.

Interview Details – phone, followed by all-day rotational interview. Great folks and office

Interview Question – tell me about your background   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2008.

Interview Details – Detailed and extensive. Serial interviews with both peers and supervisors. The corporate culture is consensus based--the ability to network across, between, and internal to business lines is critical. The company likes a diversity of experience. Integrity and personal standards are also paramount. The process is extremely competitive --the company can basically hire who they want. Be prepared to find ways in which your experience goes above and beyond what they are looking for.

Interview Question – The standard --what is your greatest weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I would negotiate harder if I had it to do over again.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!