Walt Disney Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in July 2010.

Interview Details – phone, followed by all-day rotational interview. Great folks and office

Interview Question – tell me about your background   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director Interview

Director
Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2008.

Interview Details – Detailed and extensive. Serial interviews with both peers and supervisors. The corporate culture is consensus based--the ability to network across, between, and internal to business lines is critical. The company likes a diversity of experience. Integrity and personal standards are also paramount. The process is extremely competitive --the company can basically hire who they want. Be prepared to find ways in which your experience goes above and beyond what they are looking for.

Interview Question – The standard --what is your greatest weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I would negotiate harder if I had it to do over again.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Company Director interview questions and advice in Burbank, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Company employees and interview candidates.