Walt Disney Company Director Interview Questions

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with Disney recruiter then two rounds of interviews with more than two weeks between the interviews. After the first set of interviews (6 interviews lasting 30 minutes each) it took Disney two weeks to gather feedback information and decide on next steps. Feedback was that I was the lead candidate. 2nd round consisted of two 30 minute interviews that lasted more than an hour each. After two weeks, I tried to contact the hiring manager and recruiter via email and by phone. No response from either...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

phone, followed by all-day rotational interview. Great folks and office

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Detailed and extensive. Serial interviews with both peers and supervisors. The corporate culture is consensus based--the ability to network across, between, and internal to business lines is critical. The company likes a diversity of experience. Integrity and personal standards are also paramount. The process is extremely competitive --the company can basically hire who they want. Be prepared to find ways in which your experience goes above and beyond what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• The standard --what is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I would negotiate harder if I had it to do over again.

Director Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in June 2009.

Interview

news questions, disney questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not willing