Walt Disney Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email from a recruiter a few weeks later saying that they want a phone interview. The phone interview was mostly behaviorial. Then it proceeded to a 1:1 interview with the manager in the business unit. Got a call back the same day saying I got the job.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Disney? What about Disney is different from our competitors?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
Burbank, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in December 2009.

Interview Details – The initial phone interview was with HR, a standard first contact type interview, basic questions about my background and the position I was applying for. The second interview was with my hiring manager and the team I would be working with, they were much more in depth and asked more questions about my scholarly and work experiences.

Interview Question – If you were having problems forecasting marketing expenses because the team often tries to pad their budget how would you deal with this?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Company Intern interview questions and advice in Burbank, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Company employees and interview candidates.