Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.8

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Did the on-line application, passed
    Asked to complete the on-line interview, passed
    Asked to come on for an in-person interview, passed, but not for housekeeper. Asked if I would liked to be a guest greeter in the beginning to get the feel of the park. I'm to wait for an email invitation. I have the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Disney Resorts   1 Answer
    • How do you feel having to work in a team?   Answer Question
    • Do you have the time to be able to work several days in a row?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, not really since I was told what I could accept and what the pay was. I'm still happy.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Columbus, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they contacted me through email about a week later. I had an over the phone interview two days later, I have not heard back from them. The interview questions were very easy. They ask, who was your favorite Disney character and why? The interview felt rush! Its a work from home position. I really want the job for the perks! I have not heard back from the interview as of yet.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite Disney Character?   1 Answer

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

Getting a job at Disney World was super easy and painless. You got to choose which job you'd like, and then boom - it's yours. After you're hired you go through a long orientation and training stage, which was really helpful in learning all of the Disney standards. I really enjoyed the process, it made the transition easy.

Attractions H/H Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview, then an in person interview. There was little question in my mind that they were looking for a cheerful personality, this seems to be the best thing to do. Smile.
    Also, during the interview, they will discuss whether you can be available at all times, and wanted to know if you had any physical problems that they should accommodate you for, for instance, hearing. This is a perfect job for either retirees or college kids. They are really professional and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• What comes first in your mind, safety or comfort of the visitor?   1 Answer

Was going for another position that I am still in the running for.

Cast Member - Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a cool interview. i only had a group interview before being called back. but like the other reviews below we were asked a few questions and then we delved into roleplay. they sent an email about wanting a background check within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• we were asked to roleplay as if we were already cast members. it's important to remember that they want people to constantly engage their guests and give them a magical experience   Answer Question

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was lengthy. One HR phone screen, 2 separate interviews with hiring mgr, and 2 colleague phone calls. Very thorough. Everyone I interacted with was exceptionally professional, helpful, and very willing to answer questions. It felt very much like an equal dialogue.

Interview Questions

• Why campus recruiting over other recruiting depts? Why the studio side? Do you have experience with/how do you feel about potentially difficult/strong personalities and managing expectations?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL).

Interview

first you do a online test.then you get a phone call or email depending what is your preference. the final process is to go personal and have a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• they wanted to see what i knew and gave me a test   1 Answer

Guest Service Manager Interview

Interview

It was fun and a great learning experience. We met for a meet and greet and we talked about my experience and what I liked the most about the area

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter, who I had met previously through a colleague. She asked me a few basic questions about my experience as they pertained to the role. After that, she scheduled me for an an onsite interview with four other people in the department - the hiring manager, two of the hiring manager's colleagues, and the hiring manager's supervisor. I spoke with each person separately for about a half hour.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was smooth. Wasn't bad! Very standard. I had a two hour an interview, which was split into four interviews. Each interviewer was nice and it went pretty smoothly. I did not have a phone screening like most people so it was different.