Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.8

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

Getting a job at Disney World was super easy and painless. You got to choose which job you'd like, and then boom - it's yours. After you're hired you go through a long orientation and training stage, which was really helpful in learning all of the Disney standards. I really enjoyed the process, it made the transition easy.

Attractions H/H Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview, then an in person interview. There was little question in my mind that they were looking for a cheerful personality, this seems to be the best thing to do. Smile.
    Also, during the interview, they will discuss whether you can be available at all times, and wanted to know if you had any physical problems that they should accommodate you for, for instance, hearing. This is a perfect job for either retirees or college kids. They are really professional and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• What comes first in your mind, safety or comfort of the visitor?   1 Answer

Was going for another position that I am still in the running for.

Cast Member - Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a cool interview. i only had a group interview before being called back. but like the other reviews below we were asked a few questions and then we delved into roleplay. they sent an email about wanting a background check within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• we were asked to roleplay as if we were already cast members. it's important to remember that they want people to constantly engage their guests and give them a magical experience   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL).

Interview

first you do a online test.then you get a phone call or email depending what is your preference. the final process is to go personal and have a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• they wanted to see what i knew and gave me a test   1 Answer

Guest Service Manager Interview

Interview

It was fun and a great learning experience. We met for a meet and greet and we talked about my experience and what I liked the most about the area

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter, who I had met previously through a colleague. She asked me a few basic questions about my experience as they pertained to the role. After that, she scheduled me for an an onsite interview with four other people in the department - the hiring manager, two of the hiring manager's colleagues, and the hiring manager's supervisor. I spoke with each person separately for about a half hour.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was smooth. Wasn't bad! Very standard. I had a two hour an interview, which was split into four interviews. Each interviewer was nice and it went pretty smoothly. I did not have a phone screening like most people so it was different.

Principal Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had applied through online and after 2 weeks later i received call from recruiter. He discussed my profile in detail and submitted to hiring manager. Then he scheduled for 2 phone screen rounds of interview and after a week i was called for on-site interview. There i met 7 people or say 7 round of interview.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a drawn out process. I applied in December 2014 and didn't hear anything back until late May 2015. The process was straightforward once it happened. The interview format consisted of the typical (questionnaire, phone interview, in person). I had two phone interviews. The first phone interview was with the recruiter and she was very thorough. She was very nice and told me about the position and what to expect. I then interviewed over the phone with the hiring manager, who at first appeared very nice, but as the conversation went on he became very brash. I asked him questions about the position and others after he interviewed me such as what is the most rewarding part of working at Disney, and the most challenging. I think interviewers of all levels forget that us candidates are also interviewing the company at the same time they are interviewing us. I could tell he was offended at the questions I asked, as we didn't speak too much after I asked those questions and his responses weren't thought out or crisp. I still love Disney and what it stands for despite the negative experience with the hiring manager for this position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about your background.
      What is your favorite Disney character and why?
      Do you feel you are overqualified for the job?
      Tell me about a time when you worked on a project and was challenged by it.
      How do you handle working in a fast paced environment?

Answer Question

Attractions Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very pleasant experience. The lady who interviewed me was very sweet and made me feel at ease. Dress professionally and make sure you fit Disney appearance. Overall it was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer