Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

2.8

Cashier for Hotel Room Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to complete a web-based interview. The interview took roughly 25-30 minutes. Soon after I received another email to set up an interview at Disneyland. I scheduled it for the week after the web interview. I was always taught to dress like you want a CEO job, so that's what I did. I showed up roughly 25 minutes prior to my interview, just so I could calm down a bit. (I was very nervous, I've wanted to work at Disneyland for a LONG TIME.) I waited in a lobby with other interviewees, and watched Tangled, since it was playing on the TV. My recruiter got me at 1:00, exactly the time of my interview. I sat in a very small room and my interview only took 30 minutes. Great Interview and my recruiter was very nice.

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First round phone screening form a recruiter. She asked general questions about my background and interest in Disney. About 5 days later I got an email to schedule an in office interview. There were three rounds of interviews on the first day in the office. After that, I interviewed via webcam with three different people the next day. Offer came two days later.

Be sure to have questions prepared for your interview. They spent at least 50% of the time asking me what questions I had to gauge my interest and insight. Be familiar with Excel functions (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, financial functions) and have examples of when you have used them. No hard technical questions.

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

First, there will be an online web based interview that you'll have to take. If you pass it, you'll immediately get an email saying you need to set up a phone interview. The phone interview will last anywhere from 20-40 minutes. You'll hear back within a few days whether or not you were accepted into the program or not.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

After applying online for a Professional Internship at Disney, I received a phone screen that lasted 15-20 minutes. The interviewer was really kind, and the interview primarily consisted of scenario-based and general questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Attractions Host Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Arrived to the cast center, waited about 20 minutes and was greeted by a nice lady. Asked the usual employer questions. She had a problem with me apparently no smiling enough though, but it is Disney. Eventually there were no openings in attractions (thats what she said but I think I didn't get that position because of the smiling situation) so she instead offered me a position in Food and Beverage which I took.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life?
      What describes you?
      Why should we hire you?
      Are you efficient?

Answer Question

AccountingSummer 2015 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Applied online. Followed by phone screening. Then, three interviews - one at Anaheim location and two at Glendale location. All the interviewers were amazing. They made it a very professional and comfortable environment. Don't be afraid to chat it up with them because they love to have a great conversation.

Merchandise Planning Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a very chilled out interview. The call was on time and lasted for 15-20 minutes. The interviewer was very friendly and sweet. Emphasis was on past experience. He asked about my job responsibilities, work place difficulties, difficult situations that I handled, which task was my favorite etc. Overall the interview went well. They asked to keep checking the dashboard regularly but till now no update has come.

Interview Questions

• What did u like about your job the most?   1 Answer

Interview

HR & Mr. Nikhil Gandhi were very quick. Within a month a round of interviews were lined up with the senior management in business development & HR. Solid HR team & action is taken really quick by entire HR Team, The Walt Disney Company, India.

Negotiation

Left it for the Business Head to take a call

College Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Online assessment, after the pre-screening you'll undergo a phone interview then have two days to accept the offer in California or Florida location. Overall, the process was very short and I enjoyed working for Walt Disney Company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to either theme park locations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was assigned my first choice area of work (indoor: food & beverage) which was good but had no control on the actual location.

College Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Online questionnaire then scheduled a phone interview for a couple days later. Got an offer two weeks later. Just make sure to do your research on the company and what you are interviewing for.