Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter is initial contact followed by three interviews with people at varying levels of the organization. One interview was a group panel with individuals in a group that the role would be interfacing with heavily.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your current supervisor about one or two descriptives about you, what would they be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Costume Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

First, there was a one-on-one interview which included and overview of company/department, hours, pay, benefits, and duties and an opportunity to ask questions of the interviewer in return. This was followed by a practical skills test which entailed a run-through of the equipment and a chance to practice using it. Then, I was given three hours to complete (start to finish) a basic garment.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter, who I had met previously through a colleague. She asked me a few basic questions about my experience as they pertained to the role. After that, she scheduled me for an an onsite interview with four other people in the department - the hiring manager, two of the hiring manager's colleagues, and the hiring manager's supervisor. I spoke with each person separately for about a half hour.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

Getting a job at Disney World was super easy and painless. You got to choose which job you'd like, and then boom - it's yours. After you're hired you go through a long orientation and training stage, which was really helpful in learning all of the Disney standards. I really enjoyed the process, it made the transition easy.

Ticket Sles Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on line and was contacted in about two weeks time. They sent an email immediately after to have me do an online test. After about 3 months was contacted for an in person interview.

Cast Member - Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a cool interview. i only had a group interview before being called back. but like the other reviews below we were asked a few questions and then we delved into roleplay. they sent an email about wanting a background check within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• we were asked to roleplay as if we were already cast members. it's important to remember that they want people to constantly engage their guests and give them a magical experience   Answer Question

Attractions H/H Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview, then an in person interview. There was little question in my mind that they were looking for a cheerful personality, this seems to be the best thing to do. Smile. Also, during the interview, they will discuss whether you can be available at all times, and wanted to know if you had any physical problems that they should accommodate you for, for instance, hearing. This is a perfect job for either retirees or college kids. They are really professional and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• What comes first in your mind, safety or comfort of the visitor?   1 Answer

Was going for another position that I am still in the running for.

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was lengthy. One HR phone screen, 2 separate interviews with hiring mgr, and 2 colleague phone calls. Very thorough. Everyone I interacted with was exceptionally professional, helpful, and very willing to answer questions. It felt very much like an equal dialogue.

Interview Questions

• Why campus recruiting over other recruiting depts? Why the studio side? Do you have experience with/how do you feel about potentially difficult/strong personalities and managing expectations?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL).

Interview

first you do a online test.then you get a phone call or email depending what is your preference. the final process is to go personal and have a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• they wanted to see what i knew and gave me a test   1 Answer

Guest Service Manager Interview

Interview

It was fun and a great learning experience. We met for a meet and greet and we talked about my experience and what I liked the most about the area