Walt Disney Company Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in June 2010.

one interview and asked basic questions such as why I want to work for the company, best and worst qualities. Asked what information I knew about the company and because I did research that helped in getting the show

Interview Questions
    The salary was set and I accepted

Front Desk Cashier Interview

very professional but fun interview process. The casting center for hiring is comfortable and welcoming.

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult. very happy environment. just be yourself.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Waited around 2 weeks before the HR Department reached out and called me, had a brief phone interview, then later interviewed with 3 members of the credit department.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, a lot of standard interview questions such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years".   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in February 2014.

Phone interview with Disney recruiter then two rounds of interviews with more than two weeks between the interviews. After the first set of interviews (6 interviews lasting 30 minutes each) it took Disney two weeks to gather feedback information and decide on next steps. Feedback was that I was the lead candidate. 2nd round consisted of two 30 minute interviews that lasted more than an hour each. After two weeks, I tried to contact the hiring manager and recruiter via email and by phone. No response from either...

Cast Member, Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in August 2013.

The first time I applied to Disneyland, I had applied for a Quick Service Restaurant position, and about a month later, I received an email basically saying that they did not need me for that position. And then about a month after receiving that email, I got another email asking me to do an online interview. So I jumped online to complete it, and it just essentially asked questions about what I would do in certain situations, etc. Then it prompted me to schedule an interview where I'd go in and meet with someone. They asked me normal interview questions such as, "Why do you want to work here?" and "Tell me about your last Disney experience!" Just basic stuff.

Interview Questions
    • One of the most difficult questions my interviewer asked me was "Why do you want to work for Disneyland?" And it was difficult because I didn't want to give a "typical" or "cliche" answer. Coming up with a unique answer was probably the most difficult, to me at least.   Answer Question
    When I was given the job offer, I was told I could CHOOSE which field I wanted to be in, such as Merchandising, Hotels, Lifeguard, Custodial, etc. And if your resume fits in with what you chose, you will more than likely be put into the field you ask for.

Real Estate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2013.

I applied online through their job board and once was contacted via email by someone in HR wanting to set up a phone appointment. After the phone appointment (screening) I was invited to the lot in Burbank for an interview. I thought I would be interviewing with one person but I actually had three back to back interviews with the different supervisors in the department.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the type of properties we own?   View Answer

Internship Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in September 2012.

Applied online. Got a callback for an interview.

Associate Counsel - Part-time Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in January 2013.

First was a phone interview, very brief, they later followed up to say sorry they were moving slow and then later after that that they were pursuing other candidates more aggressively at that time.

Disney Professional Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

- Applied online for Disney Professional Internships (They recommend applying for your top three favorites)
    - Waited a week after application and was asked for a phone screening interview for applied internships via email
    - Email asked to schedule an interview time, then a Disney HR representative will call within 10 minutes of your interview time
    - Was asked basic interview questions such as: Why do you want to work with Disney? What can you offer? Etc.
    - Waited two months for a second interview with a specific internship

Interview Questions
    • Recall and tell of a specific time you've encountered a conflict in a group project and how it was resolved   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Initial contact was made by a phone call. (received by the HR rep)
    1st in-person interview was with the HR rep
    2nd interview was with low level team members (peers)
    3rd interview was with mid-high level team member (leads)
    4th interview was with the Director and VP of the team

Interview Questions
    • Explain in detail how a windows machine boots up. In as much technical detail as possible.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really any room to negotiate. An attempt was made, but all requests were declined immediately.