Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.8

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

Great experience. There were a total of 2 Interviews, with one phone interview and one in-person interview. The in-person interview took place on campus and lasted about 30 minutes.

Music Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

HR contacts you for an interview, and they set up a time for you to meet with the hiring execs. Went in and met with execs and discussed music, best artists, and why I was the right fit for the job. Easy discussion that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What's your hardest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was strict and stern. There was no negociation

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Strangest interviews I've ever experienced. First interviewed via phone with dept head who talked most of the hour-long "interview." Before the call ended he said they would call me for the next step. Went to Burbank for in-person interview. The surroundings are very quiet, hot, no one walking around, not friendly - not like one would expect for this particular company.

During the next interview, the same person said all of the same stuff he said in the first interview. He had NO questions for me. It was up to me to interject why I was a fit, ask questions. When the interview ended I asked if he had any concerns about my ability to do the job and he said no. Then I didn't get the job. I wasn't even the slightest bit disappointed because it was so strange.

Interview Questions

• They never asked me any questions. They do use a bicycle analogy to explain how their team is set up and they use this analogy over and over and over.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I interviewed for a position in the Disney ABC Group. I applied on the Careers site and heard back from a recruiter the next day. A recruiter scheduled an interview with me and it was a short interview on the phone. He asked questions about my resume, work experience and fit with the company.

A different recruiter contacted me after my first interview to schedule a video interview (was not in the area) with the director of the department. I believe there was not a manager at the time. The interviewer was 15 minutes late because he did not realize the interview was via video. He was very outgoing, and asked a few questions about myself. He kind of came out as a little stuck up, as he hardly asked me any questions. He mostly asked me to ask him questions and I didn't get very much information about the job. During my interview some one in his office also interrupted the interview and he actually made me wait while he talked to the person who came in. It was a bit unprofessional in that regards. The interview overall was okay though, I wasn't sure if I got the position or not. I did not find out how I did on my interview/no feedback. I found out on Disney careers that I did not get the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening and It was quick. She asked me why I wanted the professional internship, Leadership questions, and behavioral questions. Have questions to ask at the end.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to be a leader in a team or at a previous job   Answer Question

Workforce Management Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and honestly didn't think much of it. Got an email about 2 weeks later saying I was a strong candidate and invited me to do a phone screen. Phone screen was short, about 15 mins. Don't be nervous for this!
    After the phone screen, I got an email from the hiring manger of my department of interest. She asked to schedule a 30 min interview, which I did a week later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard honestly. One short case question and a few behavioral questions. I was interviewed by 2 full time employees who were both very nice. Seems like the case question is the most important- I kind of screwed it up but did well on everything else.   Answer Question

Rotation Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2014.

Interview

On campus interview, asked a consulting-style case question as well as some financial based question (how to evaluate a company, etc.). Also asked about challenges facing the entertainment industry from a business perspective.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine how many people are using a direct streaming service internationally?   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was professional and punctual. HR did the initial screen and the hiring manager followed up within 24 hours to conduct phone screen.
    The personnel sounded involved and committed to developing a valuable asset to organization and develop the right team.
    This is a new team and the managers are diligent in creating the proper work environment and also hire the right team members.

Interview Questions

• None, very casual interview. More like a lunch conversation.   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2014.

Interview

I was given the chance to have first phone interview after a week from my application. I arranged the time for the interview, and when the time came it took me about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest obstacle when you had a group project?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2014.

Interview

After I submitted my resume, I got an email from disney after around 2 weeks to arrange a phone interview through the application system. A HR person called at the arranged time, she introduced herself first and then went through questions. After that, I asked her some questions about the following process.

Interview Questions

• basic behavior questions with HR people. They recorded your answers and put your information in the pool. If someone is interested, he or she will contact you.   Answer Question