Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.8

Director Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Fantastic engagement, first class recruiting, questions relevant to the role, the decriptions was very clear. The focus was on emerging technology and strategy. The entire day of interviews was engaging, respectful and very brand enhancing for the experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It is a long process because you need to wait until everyone has applied to be given an answer. I really enjoyed seeing how my application was progressing. I want to work for Disney and knowing that I had the chance was really important to me. I would recommend the Professional Internships to everyone who qualifies.

Cashier for Hotel Room Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to complete a web-based interview. The interview took roughly 25-30 minutes. Soon after I received another email to set up an interview at Disneyland. I scheduled it for the week after the web interview. I was always taught to dress like you want a CEO job, so that's what I did. I showed up roughly 25 minutes prior to my interview, just so I could calm down a bit. (I was very nervous, I've wanted to work at Disneyland for a LONG TIME.) I waited in a lobby with other interviewees, and watched Tangled, since it was playing on the TV. My recruiter got me at 1:00, exactly the time of my interview. I sat in a very small room and my interview only took 30 minutes. Great Interview and my recruiter was very nice.

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First round phone screening form a recruiter. She asked general questions about my background and interest in Disney. About 5 days later I got an email to schedule an in office interview. There were three rounds of interviews on the first day in the office. After that, I interviewed via webcam with three different people the next day. Offer came two days later. Be sure to have questions prepared for your interview. They spent at least 50% of the time asking me what questions I had to gauge my interest and insight. Be familiar with Excel functions (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, financial functions) and have examples of when you have used them. No hard technical questions.

Service Availability Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

1 phone screen + 1 panel interview. Very standard stuff, nothing out of the ordinary. I pretty much fit the mold that they were looking for, so I got to skip a few steps. If you have more interviews than that, chances are you won't be getting the position, as if there's any question regarding your ability to perform, you won't be hired.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with major incident management?   Answer Question

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

First, there will be an online web based interview that you'll have to take. If you pass it, you'll immediately get an email saying you need to set up a phone interview. The phone interview will last anywhere from 20-40 minutes. You'll hear back within a few days whether or not you were accepted into the program or not.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

After applying online for a Professional Internship at Disney, I received a phone screen that lasted 15-20 minutes. The interviewer was really kind, and the interview primarily consisted of scenario-based and general questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Attractions Host Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Arrived to the cast center, waited about 20 minutes and was greeted by a nice lady. Asked the usual employer questions. She had a problem with me apparently no smiling enough though, but it is Disney. Eventually there were no openings in attractions (thats what she said but I think I didn't get that position because of the smiling situation) so she instead offered me a position in Food and Beverage which I took.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life? What describes you? Why should we hire you? Are you efficient?   Answer Question

AccountingSummer 2015 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Applied online. Followed by phone screening. Then, three interviews - one at Anaheim location and two at Glendale location. All the interviewers were amazing. They made it a very professional and comfortable environment. Don't be afraid to chat it up with them because they love to have a great conversation.

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy. The woman was really nice and seemed interested in what I had to say. As long as you smile during the interview, it should be no problem. The interview lasted for about 20 to 25 minutes.