Walt Disney Company

195 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Intern - Engineering Interview

Professional Intern - Engineering

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview Details – Got a call a few days after applying asking to set up a phone interview for a few days later. The interviewer was with HR, no one directly involved in the position. Asked general, non-technical, behavioral questions. "Why Disney?", "Tell me about a time you had to lead.", etc. About six of those questions in total. Then ended with logistical confirmations such as whether you could transport yourself to the job location if hired, etc. Let me know that she wasn't sure if the hiring manager was going to do further interviews or if they would hire based on these interviews, which seemed odd to me as this is different than what others have said on here. Said someone would let me know in 2-3 weeks, it's been 4 and haven't heard anything, so who knows?

Interview Question – If you were leading a team, how would you organize it?   Answer Question

Entertainment Activities Hostess/Host Interview

Entertainment Activities Hostess/Host
Kapolei, HI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, took a test then had a phone interview with a person in the mainland. Passed telephone interview, and was scheduled an interview at the hotel.

Interview Question – Basic questions such as how would your friends describe you? Give an example of how you handled a difficult customer?   View Answer

Secretary IV Interview

Secretary IV
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited after working at Walt Disney World in Attractions

Interview Question – Where did you grow up?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Manning & Marder LLP Interview

Manning & Marder LLP
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview Details – Cold Call to HR and asked if I could come in to meet. Meeting went well and she set me up with a 2nd and then a 3rd interview.

Interview Question – General questions, nothing extremely difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Myself and the HR Director did the negotiations, she presented the salary and I countered once she raised her offer a bit and I accepted.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Burbank, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview then on-site interview with HR person, peer within department and boss. Next round is with senior persons within department and the manager who will be a direct report to this position.

Interview Question – Nothing tricky, very straight forward.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview Details – it's a financial analyst internship position. Phone interview first. Asked about team work ability, favorite course, expected salary, knowledge of finance and accounting and some other common behavior questions

Interview Question – asked if i had tatoo or not   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in June 2013.

Interview Details – Be prepared to wait a long time! The interview process can drag on for months.

Interview Question – Questions weren't difficult, more like a conversation that an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Awkward

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Undergraduate Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received 20 min phone call from HR screener that asked basic behavioral questions including qualifications, previous experience, skills set, career aspirations, why Disney. Then invited to interview with department and department leadership (Director) over 3 separate meeting. Lastly, HR contacted with offer.

Interview Question – What is a true weakness that can be interpreted as a positive?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Web Designer Interview

Web Designer

Interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview Details – Worked as a contractor and then was offered a full-time position but this was a very long process.

Interview Question – I never had an official interview as a contractor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Enterprise Finance Process Intern Interview

Enterprise Finance Process Intern

Interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview Details – One phone interview with HR to make sure you are qualified. Followed by another phone interview with a Senior Manager or Director of the department. Finally, an in person interview with 3-5 members of the Enterprise Finance Process Team. As a candidate, you need to thoroughly know and understand your own background, the software that you will be using, Disney as a conglomerate, and exactly what the job description says.

Interview Question – Please explain to us the software here we use and if you have any experience or exposure using it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walt Disney Company