Walt Disney Company

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.7

Disney Professional Internship: Environmental Policy Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Did initial phone screen interview. Was asked about how previous experience relates to job requirements. Took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What got me interested in environmental issues?   View Answer

Creative Entertainment Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2014.

This interview process was relatively quick and painless compared to some of the horror stories I've heard. I had a quick phone screening only a few days after I applied and was then contacted a week later to set up an official phone interview. I received my offer four days after completing my phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were really that difficult, mostly basic questions you'd expect to be asked in any interview   Answer Question

I was offered another position.

Mobile Connected Devices Graduate Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2014.

Receiving an email to schedule for a phone screen, I search on glass door and found out that the first phone screen would be surround by behavioral questions.

And it is actually in this way! The recruiter called me and told me that this is not going to be a code interview, and probably could not be called an interview since she is going to tell me more about the position. Then she explain about the position, check my availability, let me know where I would work, and how long I am expected to work a week.

She did read through my resume really carefully, so ask about what's my primary coding language, and what's the second. She also ask me about my game development which I don't have, I told her that I only have experience on develop systems.

She asked about the project I listed in the resume, wanted to know how it goes, and whether it is a self-project or school project.

Overall the experience is just great! The recruiter is so nice and friendly and eager to know more about you!

Interview Questions
    • Probably talking about my game dev experience which I don't have   Answer Question

Port Representative Interview

You have to take an eight hour class in orlando, florida. Its called traditions. I enjoyed it. this class takes you back to the beginning of disney. I learned a lot. That same day you will get fitted for the costume.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in February 2014.

Phone interview with Disney recruiter then two rounds of interviews with more than two weeks between the interviews. After the first set of interviews (6 interviews lasting 30 minutes each) it took Disney two weeks to gather feedback information and decide on next steps. Feedback was that I was the lead candidate. 2nd round consisted of two 30 minute interviews that lasted more than an hour each. After two weeks, I tried to contact the hiring manager and recruiter via email and by phone. No response from either...

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I applied online and got a call back about my application. The interview process was completed within two weeks. I had four rounds of interview starting from a basic HR call to more specific rounds. The initial round was more to know about me. The subsequent rounds are technical and position oriented.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about previous projects in data analysis. I was asked to justify the models that were used. There were follow-up questions as well.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Was contacted via linkedIn, had 4 phone interviews that went well, discussed data planning and client interactions. All day interviews at multiple campuses with 5 different people was long and would have worked better as a panel interview. After extensive communication throughout the whole process, never heard back until I finally received an automated rejection email from brassring a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • non-technical questions regarding delivering complex data sets to non-technical clients.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

3 rounds, comprising of HR, the hiring manager and then the director/vp. Questions are behavioural (tell me of a time when...) each interview might take approximately 1 hour. to advance you have to demonstrate the Disney magic - smiles, personality, and commitment to the story.

Interview Questions
    • Who is your favourite character. I would suggest picking one off the beaten path, but you know VERY well, because the followup will be why, or tell me about that story (just to see if you know your stuff). I picked one of the dwarves (from snow white) and had a pretty good reason. Try to tie it in with your skillset if possible.   Answer Question
    Couldn't negotiate. it was disney.

Professional Internship Interview

Phone interview

Forecasting Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in December 2013.

Two interviews with management and potential peers.

Interview Questions
    It was my first job out of college, so I didn't negotiate much, but I did ask for a relocation package.