Walt Disney Company Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Great experience. Multiple rounds and included a panel interview. Hiring manager was very professional and transparent throughout the entire process. Some delay in receiving responses. Drug check took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why hire someone from the outside?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2014.

Interview

Headhunter did the first screening and thereafter I when to see the HR Director Mr. Baek. First of all he was 30 minutes late to the interview. Without even saying sorry, he started to ask me questions about my previous career and my past experience. It really showed that he had absolutely no clue about marketing. He then out of no where starts bad mouthing my previous employer saying that "that company has a bad reputation in the market" and "I know why you are trying to quit from that company". I guess he was trying his "pressure interview" when asking me to think of 20 different things I can do with an object and stopping me to say I am "no good". He was extremely condescending during the interview and treated me as if I was second class citizen. I was so disappointed that I wanted to leave the interview even before it was finished - but decided to be rationale and at least end the interview on a good note - then when I am offered a job, it is never to late to reject. So this is exactly what I have done. 3 days after the interview, I was offered a job but with minimum pay so I respectfully declined.

Interview Questions

• Can you cope with not having any support from other teams and working long hours alone? How well do you cope with company politics? Are you respectful to your senior managers?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2009.

Interview

3 Interviews and then they put the job on hold. HR interview-very basic. Hiring Manger Interview on the phone-more in depth about an hour, but not behavioral. Then an interview by phone with the VP. After that the job was put on hold, but I assume they would have flown me in for a day interview with the same people and additional colleagues.

Interview Questions

• What was your analytical process for determining success in a test?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2008.

Interview

I was called upon by someone from HR who requested me to attend a 1:1 interview at the HK Disneyland office. She's very courteous and friendly, described in great details how I can find the place as the place in the theme park's not so obvious to visitor. I was 5-10 min early, but waited for more than 20mins in the common area where everyone's filling out forms. After I'm instructed to the room, I'd waited for another 20mins before someone actually came in to apologize saying the interviewer's preoccupied. Altogether I'd waited for like almost an hr until the HR manager finally joined me to start off. She asked very generic questions in 'broken' English. Seriously, she's hardly eloquent. Sometimes I'm not sure whether she actually understands my answers at all. She seemed to have problems wording her questions. The job at hand isn't an entry level job and she doesn't seem to know much about the job nor the hiring department.