Walt Disney Company Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.5

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2011.

I first had a phone interview and was called back a few days later to schedule an in person interview. I met with the Human Resources Manager and then with 2 people from the Marketing department. Everyone was very nice and I was told within the next week they would have people come back to meet with the Manager. Weeks had passed and I was told they still had not finished the first round of interviews and they would notify me when they had more information. After another week or so I was told they didn't have any information for me and to contact the Human Resources Manager because she would have more information regarding the position. I called and left a message and she never called me back. I then e-mailed and never received a reply back. I think this process was very unprofessional.

Secretary IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in September 2010.

I was recruited after working at Walt Disney World in Attractions

No negotiation.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in June 2010.

one interview and asked basic questions such as why I want to work for the company, best and worst qualities. Asked what information I knew about the company and because I did research that helped in getting the show

Interview Questions
    The salary was set and I accepted

Promotions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in September 2009.

Very unorganized. I had a lot of promises made to me during the interview that never came to fruition. In some ways Radio Disney is almost like a giant SCAM hiding behind the "Disney" name.

Interview Questions
    • I did not receive any difficult interview questions. It was a very standard interview.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate. The interviewer basically told me to take it or leave it.