Walt Disney Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in June 2010.

Interview Details – one interview and asked basic questions such as why I want to work for the company, best and worst qualities. Asked what information I knew about the company and because I did research that helped in getting the show

Interview Question – no unusual questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was set and I accepted

Secretary IV Interview

Secretary IV
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited after working at Walt Disney World in Attractions

Interview Question – Where did you grow up?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Promotions Manager Interview

Promotions Manager
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very unorganized. I had a lot of promises made to me during the interview that never came to fruition. In some ways Radio Disney is almost like a giant SCAM hiding behind the "Disney" name.

Interview Question – I did not receive any difficult interview questions. It was a very standard interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. The interviewer basically told me to take it or leave it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2011.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview and was called back a few days later to schedule an in person interview. I met with the Human Resources Manager and then with 2 people from the Marketing department. Everyone was very nice and I was told within the next week they would have people come back to meet with the Manager. Weeks had passed and I was told they still had not finished the first round of interviews and they would notify me when they had more information. After another week or so I was told they didn't have any information for me and to contact the Human Resources Manager because she would have more information regarding the position. I called and left a message and she never called me back. I then e-mailed and never received a reply back. I think this process was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – I was asked basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!