Walt Disney Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Controller Interview

Project Controller
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in June 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was as follows:

1. On phone interview
2. In person interview which consisted of meeting the following people over 4 hours:

Manager of group
Team members
Senior project manager
Director

The people that work for the company are nice and very loyal. The office culture is conservative and a bit old fashion depending on what department you are in.

Interview Questions

• If you were a Disney character who would you be and why?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time where you failed and what did you learn from that situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The process took about 2 weeks. I knew what the target range for the position was and I would not agree to an offer until I was given the upper end of the range. My advise is to be persistant and prepared in terms of justifying why you should be given this salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walt Disney Company

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Company Project Controller interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Company employees and interview candidates.