Walt Disney Company Tax Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Provo, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2011.

My experience was unique because the application process and interviews took place through my university career center. I applied for the position online and heard back fairly quickly that I had been accepted for interviews. I interviewed with two individuals from the company, one was a behavioral interview and the other was an explanation of the role and what it entailed. It took about a week from the interview for me to get a call extending the offer to me and I was given a week to accept or reject the offer. The process was smooth and as painless as it could be. They later had me provide information to conduct a background check.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question came after an explanation of the work being very individual in nature and not team-oriented. The interviewer asked if I was okay with individual work and if I work well as an individual. In my field the work is generally done in teams so this question along with its accompanying explanation more caught me off guard than anything.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate, mostly because the offer that I received was satisfactory to me and I had not had enough training or experience to even know that I could negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Tax Intern Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2010.

The interview with Disney was very easy going. It was on campus, and they did a short presentation the day before my interview detailing the position and highlighting how great the company was.

Interview Questions

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!