Walt Disney Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Provo, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2011.

Interview Details – My experience was unique because the application process and interviews took place through my university career center. I applied for the position online and heard back fairly quickly that I had been accepted for interviews. I interviewed with two individuals from the company, one was a behavioral interview and the other was an explanation of the role and what it entailed. It took about a week from the interview for me to get a call extending the offer to me and I was given a week to accept or reject the offer. The process was smooth and as painless as it could be. They later had me provide information to conduct a background check.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question came after an explanation of the work being very individual in nature and not team-oriented. The interviewer asked if I was okay with individual work and if I work well as an individual. In my field the work is generally done in teams so this question along with its accompanying explanation more caught me off guard than anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, mostly because the offer that I received was satisfactory to me and I had not had enough training or experience to even know that I could negotiate.

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview with Disney was very easy going. It was on campus, and they did a short presentation the day before my interview detailing the position and highlighting how great the company was.

Interview Question – What makes you stand out above anyone else?   Answer Question

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!