Walt Disney Company Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.8

Buying Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

The interview was quite laid back in style . I had a basic maths test and then a one to one interview with two members of staff from the teamI was applying for. General interview questions, nothing unexpected.

Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Interviews with multiple layers of people in the organisation. You will probably take a test if in a creative or technical person. Prepare yourself as much as possible. Research as much as you can about the product area that you are moving into as they will show your interest level.

Junior Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

I saw the process from both sides - I was recruited and then recruited the next intern to replace me. At first we went over the CV and cover letters, specifically looking for courses which had Project Management units. These CVs were then shortlisted and we set up Skype interviews. From these candidates we selected a further 3 to come in for face-to-face interviews before offering one successful candidate the role.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us what you know about Disney?   1 Answer
    • Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What would you say are your key strengths? and now weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell us your understanding of a Project Management role? Projects typically include many varied tasks across multiple projects. Can you give some examples of how you have previously organised your time to manage such situations?   Answer Question
    • During a project there is interaction with a variety of stakeholders from Business VPs, BAs, Development etc. Can you give some examples where you have had to work within a team?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I got an interview through a recruiter. It was a competency based interview with the hiring manager and then one with HR. The process took almost 3-4 weeks. The company will always prefer internal candidates

Interview Questions

Negotiation

5% flexibility

Public Relations and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Application sent in October (CV, Cover Letter). Received a letter in January to invite me to an assessment day at The Walt Disney Company in London. 50 applicants invited for 9 positions available in the different departments of the Walt Disney Company. From 10am to 5pm.

Interview Questions

• - Prepare a visual presentation (5min) about the best PR campaign of 2014. - Test to evaluate our Detail awareness (4 sheets of text with various mistakes: letters missing, wrong spelling (20). - Write a press release about the Disney last movie (30 min). - 5 min Group (8 people) presentation (1h preparation) about a future PR event.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in December 2014.

Interview

Two stages of interview. This is was first and basic questions about yourself and asking questions about the past experiences. Also why Disney and the particular role. In a very relaxed environment though.

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Internal Interview with the department, internal candidates only. We had one round of interviews based on a points system so as to keep the interview as fair as possible. Whoever scored the highest score was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What additional responsibilities do you expect to take on as an executive?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

questions, assessment day and final interview