Walt Disney Company Undergraduate Associate Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I had 3 rounds of interviews with 6 people. The first one was a phone screening with an HR, and 1-2 weeks later I was emailed by another HR to schedule a personal interview itinerary with 30-minute each for a total of 2 hours. People were extremely nice and they asked me about life goals and personal interest. Nothing difficult, it's more like a daily conversation with a friend. You do have to answer some experience-related questions regarding the job position. Then 2-3 weeks later I was asked to schedule another phone interview with a professional, then after 2 weeks I was informed the interview result.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult, asked me about multi-task ability, challenging projects I've done and what I've learned from it.   Answer Question
There's no way to negotiate the hourly salary, because everyone gets the same. I did negotiate with weekly hours and that was approved.

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Undergraduate Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Applied online. Received 20 min phone call from HR screener that asked basic behavioral questions including qualifications, previous experience, skills set, career aspirations, why Disney. Then invited to interview with department and department leadership (Director) over 3 separate meeting. Lastly, HR contacted with offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is a true weakness that can be interpreted as a positive?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Undergraduate Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2010.

Applied for the internship on the Disney career portal. After 2 weeks or so, received a phone interview - just a couple background information questions and 1 or 2 behavioral questions. Then received an email to schedule office interviews. On the day, interviewed with 4 people from the group that was hiring an intern. Manager and a FA asked some behavioral questions, interviews with the other two group members were more like chatting. Overall very friendly people and environment. Dress code is everyday casual, a big plus. And it was Disney, so everything seemed to be a little more magical.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when your team members had conflicts and how you managed to resolve them   Answer Question
    It was an internship so did not really negotiate.