Walt Disney Home Entertainment

Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Interview

Development
Burbank, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Walt Disney Home Entertainment in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with a recruiter for an interview. I suspect they'd already found someone for the position and were simply doing me a courtesy as the meeting was really rushed and the interviewer made note of the many overqualified candidates they'd already met with. We discussed the job a little although he didn't really know much about it as the recruiter serviced many different divisions and only had a cursory knowledge of what the position entailed. Unfortunately he wasn't unable to tell me anything except for the most basic info.

Interview Question – There weren't really any questions. We just talked for a little bit. It was all very rushed.   View Answer

Worked for Walt Disney Home Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!