Walter P. Moore and Associates

Walter P. Moore and Associates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015

2.8

Project Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walter P. Moore and Associates.

Interview

Interview with controller, lead PA, and Hr mgr. Controller is cold, has no feelings, stares at you like you are bothering her. If you can get passed that you are okay.

Interview Questions

Interview

Flew me to check out the company. Great atmosphere driven culture. More personality questions to make sure you;d be a right fit.

Structural Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walter P. Moore and Associates in March 2014.

Interview

They came to our campus to interview grad students. An email was sent on the listserv and almost everyone who was interested got a chance to interview. The preceding evening there was an info session. There were two reps and everyone got about fifteen minutes to talk to each representative during the interview.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in my past design experience.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Laid back but extensive interview with a variety of different people at different experience levels.

Interview Questions

• None that come to mind. It was mostly questions about background or classes taken. What were my technical interests or passions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walter P. Moore and Associates (Dallas, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Phone call and then in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Really nothing difficult. Just asked about my classes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a nice letter and I was happy with it...so negotiating.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walter P. Moore and Associates.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, applying as a gradate engineer, I was contacted about an opening in one of their offices. They requested a copy of my transcripts and three references, if I was interested in the position. I submitted the requested information, and I was contacted again to come in for an interview. Since the position was 1,100 miles away, they paid all of my travel expenses (Airfare, Hotel, Taxi, Dining).

Once I arrived for the interview, I first met with a nice women from HR. She explained all of the benefits the company had to offer. The remainder of the day I met with 9 other employees of varying levels of experience, ranging from 3 years to 31 years with the company. For lunch, they took me to a nice dining establishment near the office.

All of the interviews were set up to give me a feel for the office, and all of the questions directed towards me were general about my education and experience. At the end of the day they promptly ended to make sure I had enough time to catch my flight home.

The reimbursement for the expenses were paid in a timely fashion. They did not, however, respond within the time frame that they said they would, requiring for me to contact them.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or even anything that was unexpected.   Answer Question