Warehouse Demo Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warehouse Demo Services

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services.

Interview

Went in to Costco 4th Avenue and asked to talk to "Athena". She gave me an application that I filled out in the store. The application still asks about criminal history which is not the current law. Gave me an interview on the spot as well as a drug test. I passed and was hired that day. Training began a week later. Paid training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to solve a difficult problem and how did you do it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was told what the pay would be. $11.00 for p/t work (20 hours).

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services in September 2013.

Interview

Arrived, the hiring manager was talking with someone - she yelled over for me to grab the documents on the cart in front of me to fill out. I noticed they were new employment docs, I asked if I had the correct paperwork because I hadn't interviewed yet, she yelled, "You're hired". I filled out the paperwork, stayed for a quick over-the-phone background check, was told to be there the next day for training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, was told the position pays one rate only

Demonstrator Interview

Interview

They give you a product and tell you to sell it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Demonstrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services.

Interview

I have been reffered but it did not mean I am automatically was hired. They look for employees who can drive sales in the warehouse and reach the goal for the month.

Food Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services (Laguna Niguel, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I walked into the office, submitted my resume and talked to the manager directly and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no degotiation was offered good pay from the beginning

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2010.

Interview

You fill out an application in store and drop it off. You will then get a call most likely closer to Christmas so September to December. You just meet and do an interview and drug test. They will ask some standard questions like what experience do you have that would make this a good job for you? Do you have any sales experience? Do you have any food preparation experience? Are you able to stand for 6 hour shifts with 1 break and 1 lunch? and so on along mostly standard questions for an interview. From there your training tends to be the same day or a few days later which is great cause you know if you got the job really quick. Almost anyone will be hired so dont worry about the interview questions to badly. Just answer honestly and the best way that comes to mind.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in three to five years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a problem you have encountered in past employment and how you solved the problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Typically about the point they ask if you can come in on such and such day you know you have got the job. There is not much if any room for negotiation its a pretty flat out you start at $11 an hour and get a $0.25 cent raise each year (I am uncertain of when it caps out). Since its usually the same day as your interview you should decide if you want to accept or decline long before even going in for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services (Bellingham, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. They want someone very outgoing. They ask a lot about your ability to talk to people. They asked me to do a sample demonstration in the office with a product they had. Cheek swab drug test. Must get a food handlers permit to get this job. Once your hired a day of paid training occurs. This is a very busy, fast paced job and the work space can be very cramped. Lots to learn at first but not too challenging once you get it down. Very helpful friendly people to work for and with.

Interview Questions

• How does your past work experience help make you better at demonstrations? Please take this product and take a few seconds to come up with an example of what you might say for a demo of it.   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

They look for people who can engage well, because you'll be talking to alot of customers. You might have all these sales experience behind you, but you need to be able to engage well with the interviewers. The proper process was to be interviewed by two people. I was interviewed by the manager and the manager assistant.

Professional Warehouse Demonstrations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

Replied to an email ad, next day got a call to come in. Talked for 10 minutes. No regular interview questions just talked about the job description and was hired on the spot.

Food Demonstrator Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warehouse Demo Services in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was really easy and fast.

Interview Questions

• what experience have I had with demos before?   Answer Question
    • They asked me to demonstrate a product right in the spot.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no opportunity for negotiation.