Warnaco Group

Very Easy Interview

Packer Wearhouse Interview

Packer Wearhouse
Duncansville, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Warnaco Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – call from Spherion and worked next day

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Desktop Support Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Warnaco Group.

Interview Details – There was a phone screening by HR with some basic technical questions. Then, in person interview with Desktop Manager and then with IT Director.

Interview Question – Don't recall, it was over 8 years ago   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I don't recall any available negotiation- I believe it was a set salary

Assistant Designer Interview

Assistant Designer
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Warnaco Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – Human Resource(no names mentioned) are not designers so they may tell you something totally different as far as what the position entails. They may give you good advice and feedback but when you have a second part interview with your potential boss(whomever it may be) the information and vibe from them will be totally different.

All in all its good to stay positive throughout this long process.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 qualities (may or may not be related to the job) that you say you would posses   Answer Question
  • Names 5 qualities that your friends and people around say you posses   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Warnaco Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – very friendly, no tricky questions, you introduce yourself, they ask the questions on your day to day job, the questions that you can find on "top 10 interview questions".

Interview Question – nothing, "why do you want to leave your current company", it's really not that difficult as we all expect that.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Klundert (Netherlands)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Warnaco Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very fast. I was contacted by the Job Agency that fixed my interview in one week. The interview with HR Manager and CSR Team Leader worked well and was really easy and comfortable. After one-2 days Warnaco hired me, and in around 2 weeks (interview included), I signed the contract and started to work at Warnaco

Interview Question – No questions.   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

Production Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Warnaco Group in March 2011.

Interview Details – In total it was a 2 hour ordeal. The first interview was with the talent recruiter, who was very professional and in depth. We spoke for over an hour, and she wrote down everything as I went over the details of my work experience and background. One interview questions as to have a list of best qualities and provide situations to accompany each. The second interview was with my potential manager, who was new to the company - She was very upbeat and friendly. We spoke briefly and had a good connection. In the end, my asking salary was not met, and they job was not offered.

Interview Question – Describe how your colleagues feel about you.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Warnaco Group in March 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process took quite a while. I first met with the contract recruiter, and then 2 account executives. Afterwards, I had to wait for them to do all of the background checks and also take a drug test. i would say that the interview process itself was fairly easy. But overall, it took over a month for the hiring process to be complete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – My position was non-negotiable. If you are taking a paycut like I did, and they are not willing to negotiate the salary..I would advise not to take it. The standard maximum raise is 3%, so you are not making much of an increase after your yearly review.

Worked for Warnaco Group? Contribute to the Community!