Warnaco Group Interview Questions

2.5

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Warnaco Group (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screening by HR with some basic technical questions. Then, in person interview with Desktop Manager and then with IT Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I don't recall any available negotiation- I believe it was a set salary

Packer Wearhouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncansville, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Warnaco Group (Duncansville, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

call from Spherion and worked next day

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Warnaco Group (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Human Resource(no names mentioned) are not designers so they may tell you something totally different as far as what the position entails. They may give you good advice and feedback but when you have a second part interview with your potential boss(whomever it may be) the information and vibe from them will be totally different.

All in all its good to stay positive throughout this long process.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 qualities (may or may not be related to the job) that you say you would posses   Answer Question
    • Names 5 qualities that your friends and people around say you posses   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Warnaco Group (East Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Takes several months; expect to wait 3 - 7 months for response & offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The manager who hired me fought for me, therefore i rec'd an excellent offer. From what I have heard this is an isolated incident.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Warnaco Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2012.

Interview

very friendly, no tricky questions, you introduce yourself, they ask the questions on your day to day job, the questions that you can find on "top 10 interview questions".

Interview Questions

• nothing, "why do you want to leave your current company", it's really not that difficult as we all expect that.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Warnaco Group in March 2011.

Interview

In total it was a 2 hour ordeal. The first interview was with the talent recruiter, who was very professional and in depth. We spoke for over an hour, and she wrote down everything as I went over the details of my work experience and background. One interview questions as to have a list of best qualities and provide situations to accompany each. The second interview was with my potential manager, who was new to the company - She was very upbeat and friendly. We spoke briefly and had a good connection. In the end, my asking salary was not met, and they job was not offered.

Medewerker klantenservice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Klundert (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Warnaco Group (Klundert (Netherlands)) in January 2009.

Interview

Erg snel. Ik werd gecontacteerd door het uitzendbureau die mijn interview binnen een week plande. Het interview met de HR Manager en MVO Team Leader ging goed en was heel gemakkelijk en comfortabel. Na 1-2 dagen had Warnaco mij aangenomen, en binnen ongeveer 2 weken (interview inbegrepen), tekende ik het contract en begon met werken voor Warnaco.

Very fast. I was contacted by the Job Agency that fixed my interview in one week. The interview with HR Manager and CSR Team Leader worked well and was really easy and comfortable. After one-2 days Warnaco hired me, and in around 2 weeks (interview included), I signed the contract and started to work at Warnaco

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Warnaco Group in March 2008.

Interview

The hiring process took quite a while. I first met with the contract recruiter, and then 2 account executives. Afterwards, I had to wait for them to do all of the background checks and also take a drug test. i would say that the interview process itself was fairly easy. But overall, it took over a month for the hiring process to be complete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My position was non-negotiable. If you are taking a paycut like I did, and they are not willing to negotiate the salary..I would advise not to take it. The standard maximum raise is 3%, so you are not making much of an increase after your yearly review.