Warner Bros. Home Entertainment

4 candidate interviews

N/A Interview

N/A

Interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment

Interview Details – Rude, dismissive and unprofessional - HR that is. Beware!

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.

Interview Details – My interview process was pretty straightforward: basic algorithms test, basic design patterns test, basic problem solving test, and basic personality test.

The algorithms test was pretty simple: find the largest number in an array.

The design patterns test was also pretty simple: design a class architecture for a card game.

The problem solving test involved talking through how you troubleshoot a "real-life" problem that could happen in a production environment.

Officially, there was no personality test, but the director who ultimately hired me did ask a lot of soft questions relating to my personal history and how I approach people.

A word of caution for those preparing for a Warner Brother's interview: don't expect your interview to be this simple. I've treated interviewee's much more harshly, and so have some of my co-workers.

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate a higher salary, but I didn't get it. I ultimately took the offer that they originally gave. If I could do it again, I would have tried to negotiate on the benefits (i.e. working from home, time-off, relocation, etc.)

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Burbank, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment in July 2010.

Interview Details – I had an interview and was kept waiting for over an hour for the manager to show up. She came in and told me that she was getting a massage. Most of the interview consisted of going over key points of my resume and listening to her tales of the local bars.

Interview Question – Basically went over what was on my resume, I guess they didn't have time to read it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was just happy to be working in the industry but I soon found out why so many people leave WB to go to competitors.

TWCAP Internship Interview

TWCAP Internship

I applied online - interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment in April 2013.

Interview Details – There were 2 phone interviews: first with a representative from HR; second with a manager in the specified department. In the first interview, we discussed my background and interests in entertainment/marketing. After answering 3 general questions, the HR rep informed me that she'd review my qualifications again and return shortly back to me. 1 week later I received an e-mail from her with details about a second phone interview with a manager from Warner Home Enterainment.

Interview Question – Please identify a viral campaign you've seen in the last year.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Warner Bros. Home Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment employees and interview candidates.