Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

Interview

Very casual. The interviewers were both wearing tee shirts. We chatted about my history with video games (I wasn't much of a gamer at the time, but I had been in the past). Then they asked questions regarding a couple of hypothetical situations; mostly testing problem solving skills, ability to articulate technical information, tech literacy, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in October 2010.

Interview

Sent resume to company through friend who worked there. Call from recruiters followed in the next week. They scheduled a phone interview with the team that went very well. Next week I was invited to come up for an in person interview and it also went very well.

Interview Questions