Warner Bros.

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.4

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Warner Bros..

Interviewed with manager and that was it. Met briefly with recruiter to discuss job position and who to interview with. There was slight prep from recruiter that was helpful. Having work experience is emphasized. there's no skills test.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    Absolutely no negotiation. When trying to negotiate for pay when offered promotion, literally got yelled at.

Summer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Warner Bros. in June 2014.

Very informal phone interview. My interviewer almost seemed lackadaisical and monotone. He did not seem to be excited to be there, or very interested in me. When I asked questions about his/her career, in an effort to make a personal connection, I got very short vague answers. I found it hard to carry the conversation without much to go on, and the questions were very basic such as, "What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?" I was very excited to be interviewing, however after the call I had second thoughts about the corporate culture. I was scheduled to have a second interview with another department, and after confirming the appointment I was asked to re-schedule. The re-schedule appointment never happened and I wasted an entire afternoon sitting by the phone. Never got a response to my email inquiries. Does the large supply of labor in their industry cause them to be aloof? After being in contact with 3 people at the company one was fantastic, and two were unresponsive.

Development Intern Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter and then in-person interview with the department. It's important to be proactive and to follow up as they are very busy. The recruiter asks basic questions and walks through your resume with you. The department asks more specific questions and discusses your role in the internship.

Senior Manager Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Warner Bros. in May 2014.

Contacted via email by HR and was interviewed twice by phone, 1st by HR and then by a potential supervisor. Very easy and congenial. Then was interviewed by three VPs and the supervisor in person at the studio. All went very well and everyone was very warm and inviting.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult, to be honest. I felt they were trying to get a sense of my personality since my resume proved my qualifications.   Answer Question

Project Administrator Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Warner Bros..

Took forever to get a call. Finally got a call but only because of an internal referral. Got a call for a different position then I went on all three interviews in one day. They made a decision quickly and the pay was fair for the position. Everyone was very friendly

Interview Questions
    • It was a very basic interview. HR did the initial interview to make sure I was qualified and then I moved on to interview with the supervisor, manager, and VP   Answer Question

Associate Technical Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Warner Bros. in April 2014.

Submitted resume/app online. Got contacted by recruiter 2 weeks later which led into a phone interview with hiring manager and a flight out to Burbank for an in person interview. Interviews were very informal which was different/nice. Overall process was quick and easy -- best experience so far.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected. Mainly just asked about previous experience and how it would relate to the position.   Answer Question

As much as I wanted to accept the offer, the salary was just too low to justify the cost of moving. I tried to negotiate, but the most they would budge was an increase to the relocation amount -- salary stayed the same.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Warner Bros..

Very efficient and thorough process. Pleasant recruiters.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult as i had been a temp in this position for a few months prior to being hired.   Answer Question
    Pleasant and fair on the company side.

VIP Tour Support Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Warner Bros. in February 2014.

If they like you, you get a call for a group interview. You show up, you do group activities, focus on team building. You also have to audition (even if you didn't apply as a guide) for 60 seconds with a mock tour as a prompt.

Clerk Floater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Warner Bros..

Submit an app online, provide info for background check, receive a call for interview, complete online hire packet.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be comfortable joining a union for this job?   Answer Question
    Non-Negotiable Unionized Wage

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Warner Bros..

I applied online for a position as a finance intern. HR first contacted me via email. They sent me an assignment to test my excel skills. Once that was complete, I had an in-person interview with the Human Resources representative, the director, and the Vice President of the team that I would work for. The interview questions mostly consisted of my past experience and skills.