Warner Bros.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Communications Interview

Senior Manager Communications
Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Warner Bros. in May 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted via email by HR and was interviewed twice by phone, 1st by HR and then by a potential supervisor. Very easy and congenial. Then was interviewed by three VPs and the supervisor in person at the studio. All went very well and everyone was very warm and inviting.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult, to be honest. I felt they were trying to get a sense of my personality since my resume proved my qualifications.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Technical Producer Interview

Associate Technical Producer
Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Warner Bros. in April 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted resume/app online. Got contacted by recruiter 2 weeks later which led into a phone interview with hiring manager and a flight out to Burbank for an in person interview. Interviews were very informal which was different/nice. Overall process was quick and easy -- best experience so far.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected. Mainly just asked about previous experience and how it would relate to the position.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – As much as I wanted to accept the offer, the salary was just too low to justify the cost of moving. I tried to negotiate, but the most they would budge was an increase to the relocation amount -- salary stayed the same.

Development Intern Interview

Development Intern

Interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with recruiter and then in-person interview with the department. It's important to be proactive and to follow up as they are very busy. The recruiter asks basic questions and walks through your resume with you. The department asks more specific questions and discusses your role in the internship.

Interview Question – What films would you like to see Warner Bros. make?   Answer Question

Project Administrator Interview

Project Administrator

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview Details – Took forever to get a call. Finally got a call but only because of an internal referral. Got a call for a different position then I went on all three interviews in one day. They made a decision quickly and the pay was fair for the position. Everyone was very friendly

Interview Question – It was a very basic interview. HR did the initial interview to make sure I was qualified and then I moved on to interview with the supervisor, manager, and VP   Answer Question

VIP Tour Support Interview

VIP Tour Support

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Warner Bros. in February 2014.

Interview Details – If they like you, you get a call for a group interview. You show up, you do group activities, focus on team building. You also have to audition (even if you didn't apply as a guide) for 60 seconds with a mock tour as a prompt.

Interview Question – How would you help a handicapped person?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Needham, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Warner Bros. in January 2010.

Interview Details – Went through a phone interview with the recruiter first, then scheduled an on-site interview. It lasted about 4-5 hours and I was interviewed by five or six waves of 1-2 people at a time. Most of it was redundant -- we spoke about my previous jobs and what the position would be like here. The people were nice but it felt very stuffy.

Interview Question – I can't remember anything difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are open to negotiating.

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview Details – Very efficient and thorough process. Pleasant recruiters.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult as i had been a temp in this position for a few months prior to being hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pleasant and fair on the company side.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Warner Bros. in March 2011.

Interview Details – The process took about 4 weeks. I applied online and was contacted by an internal recruiter. I interviewed with 2 different department for 3 different positions. Everyone i met was nice and friendly. Interviewed in March 2011. They asked all the typical interview questions. I interviewed with the manager first. Once the manager determined I was liked, I proceeded to interview with the director. The director also liked me and he immediately had me to interview with the VP.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Clerk Floater Interview

Clerk Floater
Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview Details – Submit an app online, provide info for background check, receive a call for interview, complete online hire packet.

Interview Question – Would you be comfortable joining a union for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-Negotiable Unionized Wage

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview Details – I applied online for a position as a finance intern. HR first contacted me via email. They sent me an assignment to test my excel skills. Once that was complete, I had an in-person interview with the Human Resources representative, the director, and the Vice President of the team that I would work for. The interview questions mostly consisted of my past experience and skills.

Interview Question – They may ask you excel formulas   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Warner Bros.

Worked for Warner Bros.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Bros. interview questions and advice. All 49 interview reviews posted anonymously by Warner Bros. employees and interview candidates.