Warner Bros. Records Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warner Bros. Records

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Warner Bros. Records (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by my friend, so the interview was extremely casual. I was offered the intern role during the phone interview. The entire process was really just a screening. This foreshadowed what the experience would be like. They don't care much about the interns probably because interns are easily replaceable to WBR.

Interview Questions

• Why the music industry? Why marketing? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Promotion Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Warner Bros. Records.

Interview

I received an email from HR to set up an interview for the position. I'm certain that because I knew someone, that's the reason I got this opportunity. After entering the hiring manager's office, he was obviously busy. Had me wait several minutes before starting the interview. He told me about the job then asked what he needed to know about me. After giving a brief overview, the was the end of the interview. Literally took 5 minutes. He seemed way too overwhelmed with work to give full attention for an interview.

Interview Questions