Warner Bros. TV Production Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warner Bros. TV Production

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

A friend forwarded my resume over for a PA position. I got a call from someone from the production office, had a quick phone interview, and then got another email about setting up an in-person interview. No trick questions, very straightforward and pleasant. The guy who interviewed me was really nice, and the office had a relaxed, warm vibe. I didn't end up getting an offer for the position, but I would have probably accepted it had it been offered.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experience would help you with this position?   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

No interview--got job from previous supervisor

Negotiation

Not a lot of money to pay employees (especially PA's) at the startup of a show...so very small salary

Post Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Burbank, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Good people and lots of info

Interview Questions

• The usual experience examples   1 Answer