Warner Bros. TV Production Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warner Bros. TV Production

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

A friend forwarded my resume over for a PA position. I got a call from someone from the production office, had a quick phone interview, and then got another email about setting up an in-person interview. No trick questions, very straightforward and pleasant. The guy who interviewed me was really nice, and the office had a relaxed, warm vibe. I didn't end up getting an offer for the position, but I would have probably accepted it had it been offered.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experience would help you with this position?   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

No interview--got job from previous supervisor

Negotiation

Not a lot of money to pay employees (especially PA's) at the startup of a show...so very small salary

Post Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Burbank, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Good people and lots of info

Interview Questions

• The usual experience examples   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Burbank, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very casual and conversational. They want to get to know you as a person and determine if you are qualified and what value you will bring to the position. They basically go off your resume and ask questions about what you did in the previous jobs you have listed.