Warner Bros.
www.warnerbros.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Warner Bros. Time Warner College Associate Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Time Warner College Associate Program Interview

Burbank, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Warner Bros. in April 2012.

Interview Details – The HR recruiter was friendly and kept me in the loop throughout the entire interview process. Although I applied for Marketing/Finance related positions in their internship program, for some reason, I was chosen to interview for an IT related position. Basic questions such as "tell me about yourself", "walk me through your resume", "tell me about your most recent position in employment", etc.

Interview Question – Give me an example where you had a conflict with either your employer or team members and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Warner Bros.

Worked for Warner Bros.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Bros. Time Warner College Associate Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Warner Bros. employees and interview candidates.