Warner Chilcott Limited Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited.

Transition from PGP purchase.

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for Warner Chilcott Limited

Sales Representative Interview

At first it seemed to be the place for me, but I was very mistaken. It is extremely unorganized, and they are very bad about getting things done. The interviewer could barely speak, and in fact they seemed as if they had already determined whether or not they would give me an offer

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of when you showed leadership at your past job.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited.

Moved very quickly

Offer was solid, no negotiation took place

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited.

One phone interview with the recruiter, one recorded video interview, 2 face-to-face interviews, 1 ride-along, another face-to-face, and a final interview in New Jersey. This was probably one of the worst experiences of my life that I wish I could take back. The final interview was conducted by an extremely narcissistic woman who didn't focus on any of my strengths but instead on a role-playing experience that she deliberately ensured I would fail. It was clear that she didn't know how to conduct a proper interview and was quite possibly intimidated. I found her to be similar to a bully. I do not believe that I was selected after all of that hard work. I do regret that I will not be able to work for the DM and feel that I would have been quite successful in the role as a pharmaceutical sales representative.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any of the questions to be too terribly difficult. I did, however find the role-playing portion of the interview to be extremely unrealistic and unfair.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited in May 2013.

Warner Chilcott conducts an initial phone screen to review your work history, qualifications and skills. Once you have completed a phone screen, they ask that you complete a web-based recorded interview. You are given questions on the screen of your computer. You have 30 seconds to read and consider the question and then the site begins recording you through your webcam. You have up to three minutes to respond to each question. There were 10 questions total. Once your video has been reviewed by the hiring manager, you move on to a face to face interview from there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited in March 2013.

The hiring process was detailed, but fast paced. I spoke with a recruiter and then did two assessments. One of which was a video interview. I went through a face to face with the District Manager. She was engaging and took time to explain the opportunity and answer my questions.

I would recommend to others.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited.

Stay aggressive show you truly want the job.

Interview Questions
    • Be able to tell good story on how to handle cost objections   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited in December 2012.

Was contacted by a recruiter in regards to a Sales Position specializing in Women's Health at Warner Chilcott. I conducted an online assessment and also a video interview before a telephone screening which lead to a 1:1 interview at a hotel in South San Francisco. Sales Manager was very arrogant and not very helpful. It was hard to read him and it made it a very uncomfortable interview. However, I pushed through and made the best of it. He was abrasive and a little too open with some questions. I was given a call back to move to the next step of the interview process which would be the ride along. The District Manager asked me to keep three dates available for scheduling. I called him back a week later to follow-up and he said he had been too busy and still hadn't gotten to it. It has now been 5 weeks and I never received a callback or an answer to my email and voicemail. Very unprofessional HR and follow-up for someone who made it through to the last round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • They prefer that you have previous sales experience and want to hear in detail your failures and successes.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited in February 2012.

Several phone interviews with someone in HR. They were very personable, encouraged me to put together a 'brag book' of sales history. Did an online assessment and also a one to none video interview where several questions flashed onto the screen and you have to respond to them while being recorded.

Interview Questions
    • None, typical standard interview questions. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your manager. What are you most proud of in your sales career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Warner Chilcott Limited in June 2011.

The phone interview was sprung on me with no forewarning -- good thing I was prepared. Lasted about 30 minutes, and was asked STAR method questions, and asked to pitch a product over the phone. Also be prepared to give extensive examples of past work experiences. Be prepared everyone!

I was then asked to take an online assessment - frankly reminded me of the SATS. They were analogy type questions. Apparently my answers were too far outside of the perimeter for what they were looking for.

Better luck next time!

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a doctor lied to you and your numbers didn't match up? (Bc that's what happens a lot in this industry).   Answer Question

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!