Washington DC Government

Relevance Date Difficulty

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Washington DC Government in November 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted my application in August, I was contacted in late October for the interview. I was contacted 2 weeks later to submit all documents they requested and offered a contingency offer.. No one has followed up with the results. It was a depth of information to compile and then not to hear from anyone. What is the hiring process and why does it take so long for some and not for others?

Interview Question – I was pretty comfortable with questions. They were just extremely long.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got a contingent offer in Nov. The person said I would be contacted for the next step. I'm still waiting for the hiring manager to contact me.

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Washington DC Government in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was good, about 15 minutes, 10 questions. I meet with 2 individuals.

Interview Question – What are my weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Washington DC Government? Contribute to the Community!