Washington DC Government Case Manager Interview Questions

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Washington DC Government (Washington, DC) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted my application in August, I was contacted in late October for the interview. I was contacted 2 weeks later to submit all documents they requested and offered a contingency offer.. No one has followed up with the results. It was a depth of information to compile and then not to hear from anyone. What is the hiring process and why does it take so long for some and not for others?

Interview Questions

• I was pretty comfortable with questions. They were just extremely long.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a contingent offer in Nov. The person said I would be contacted for the next step. I'm still waiting for the hiring manager to contact me.

Other Interview Reviews for Washington DC Government

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington DC Government in November 2009.

Interview

The interview was good, about 15 minutes, 10 questions. I meet with 2 individuals.

Interview Questions