Washington Division Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 23, 2014
4 interviews

2.7

Environmental Compliance Specialist III Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Washington Division.

regular application, follow up with a phone call to set up an interview. Usually fly to job site and have an interview. Drug screen and background check are required prior to hire.

Interview Questions
    • What would your last employer say were your endearing quantities.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Washington Division in October 2009.

They approached me; phone interview, folllowed by full day of 1:1 interviews and panel interview; Great lunch was included!

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a customer who is unreasonably critical of your work -- simply as a result of political pressure, trying to deflect criticism?   View Answer

Re-location to relatively remote project site was unacceptable to my wife, in spite of great financial package

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Washington Division in September 2008.

IT was an on-campus recruitment event and I was interviewed for a mechanical engineer intern at URS Washington, Houston division. The interview was fairly straight forward and purely behavioral type. But the company never got back and when I mailed them, they said the position was closed. But to give a general idea, the on campus interview is purely behavioral and then may be an on site interview is conducted.

Structural Engineer Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Washington Division in December 2011.

1:1

Interview Questions

Worked for Washington Division? Contribute to the Community!