Washington Gas Light Company Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Gas Light Company

Senior HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Springfield, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a panel of 4 people, including the hiring manager and 3 other managers with who the incumbent would interact. They seemed to have coordinated to ensure that all panelists (except one) ask questions. They didn't react much to my answers, so I couldn't gauge how well I did or didn't do.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you would handle a situation in which you had multiple requests coming in at the same time.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen/Interview, that was with a supervisor 10 questions,went pretty well. Then followed by in person panel interview with two other supervisors, that was a little intense even though they asked the same 10 questions, I wasnt nervous until i got into the interview room and it showed. However towards the end I was able to pull it back together. The process took one month if you consider the date i applied online, once i was contacted the process took a week from the first phone screen to the second interview and job offer.Job offer was made two days after in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What new innovation or idea did you come up with at your last current job?   Answer Question

Finance Senior Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company.

Interview

Had a phone screen and interviewed with a panel a week later. Got an offer the next day. Interview lasted about 4 hours with the entire team and was not that difficult. Was mostly behavioral type questions. Other departments to have more technical interviews. it depends on the department and the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself that we didn't ask during the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview

Senior Position, Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Competitive interview process. Two phone screens conducted by two separate HR representatives and 1 phone interview directly with the manager. Final rounds were panel style interview with senior management. Questions were a combination of skills and behavioral assessments. An accounting case study was emailed the night before and an Excel comprehension test given on a laptop after the panel interview. Final rounds took 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Given your experience in this field, explain the budgeting process with your current employer and how it impacts decision makers in the organization. How do you handle disagreements especially between senior management and various colleagues?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Washington, DC) in June 2009.

Interview

Pretty general questions. Discussed past experiences, skills, etc

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company in February 2010.

Interview

The company used set questions along with a group panael usally consistinng of at least the hiring manger and someone else from a similar feild. They asked 20 questions had the interviewee take skill test and then placement exams. seemed liked a loose interview with optional question and access to the panal but not a lot of access to the results or any type of constructive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in our comapny in the next 5 years?   1 Answer