Washington Mutual

2.5

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Washington Mutual in May 2010.

I applied for the job on monster. A day later I received a phone call for a phone interview. I was then offered a one to one interview the next day to answer the basic interview questions (ie; why should i hire you, tell me about a time..., etc...). I was brought back immediately the next day to take a personality test while they ran a backround check on me. Went through salary negotiations 4 days later and decided it was not for me.

Interview Questions
  • Your not exactly what we are looking for. you seem to not be aggressive enough to stand out amongst our many employees.   View Answer

I did not like the hours that made up the salary. while the bonuses and incentives did not seem to be any motivation.

Other Interview Reviews for Washington Mutual

Financial Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Washington Mutual in February 2007.

n/a