Washington Mutual Interview Questions & Reviews in San Francisco, CA

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Washington Mutual in December 2008.

I interviewed with HR and then a few days later, interviewed with the hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to work with someone you didnt get along with   Answer Question

Marketing Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Washington Mutual in June 2009.

Normal interview process: phone interview with HR and then hiring manager.

If hiring manager likes you, then interview with several people on the team. Behavioral based interviews.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Not too much though, but a little bit of negotiation was involved.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Washington Mutual in August 2009.

Submitted online application. Was then contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview which lasted less than 10 minutes. She then scheduled me to come in for an interview with the hiring manager. At the face to face interview I met with the recruiter first and answered generic questions about my precious job and responsibilities before meeting with the hiring manager who asked more situational questions.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Washington Mutual in January 2008.

Recieved call from employee associate. Followed witha phone interview with HR and hiring manager. In person interview one week later. Interview was informal. I did not feel that it went well. So, when offered I did not except position, believing that it was not a good fit.

Interview Questions

Worked for Washington Mutual? Contribute to the Community!