Washington Redskins

Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Redskins

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Washington Redskins.

One on one interview with a senior member of the organization. Overall, great interview and environment where I felt comfortable. Very personable staff which also made the interview process smoother.

N/A

Game Day Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Washington Redskins in August 2014.

Submitted resume online and took about a week to hear back. I was hired based on 'need'. During interview I was asked basic questions about my resume, experiences and my aspirations in the future. Again I was hired based on need so other interviews may be different.

Interview Questions
    • With limited experience working in the sporting industry and a professional organization, what skill sets will you bring to stand out?   Answer Question