Washington Redskins Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Redskins

Premium Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Washington Redskins (Landover, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Had resume present and would ask about past experiences. Required you to explain how these experiences would help you succeed and thrive with the Redskins. Spent some of the interview explaining why the opportunity was so great and what the role with the company would be.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with the Washington Redskins?
      What do you hope to gain from this experience?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Washington Redskins.

Interview

One on one interview with a senior member of the organization. Overall, great interview and environment where I felt comfortable. Very personable staff which also made the interview process smoother.

Negotiation

N/A

Game Day Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Washington Redskins (Landover, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online and took about a week to hear back. I was hired based on 'need'. During interview I was asked basic questions about my resume, experiences and my aspirations in the future. Again I was hired based on need so other interviews may be different.

Interview Questions

• With limited experience working in the sporting industry and a professional organization, what skill sets will you bring to stand out?   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Washington Redskins (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

It wasn't bad, very friendly, easy Questions. They ask why you want to work for the team and what your past experience is. They also ask why you want to go into PR, what you have learned from your past PR experience and how you can apply it