Washington Unified School District

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Unified School District

Candidate Interview Review

Payroll Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Unified School District in March 2008.

Interview

I was very nervous for this interview, as I was not as experienced with payroll as I should have been. The interviewers consisted of a panel of 4 people and I can say that they were not personable at all. I reazlize that the interviewers are not supposed to be your friend, but my belief is that they should be more personable. The 15 questions they asked me were more difficult than I thought, so if you ever interview for this type of position........ensure you study and are very knowledgeable of this position. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, so there is no time for hesitation. I'm so disappointed in myself for not being more perpared:-(

Interview Questions

• What is the process for figuring out net pay?   1 Answer