Washington Unified School District

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Payroll Technician Interview

Payroll Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Washington Unified School District in March 2008.

Interview Details – I was very nervous for this interview, as I was not as experienced with payroll as I should have been. The interviewers consisted of a panel of 4 people and I can say that they were not personable at all. I reazlize that the interviewers are not supposed to be your friend, but my belief is that they should be more personable.

The 15 questions they asked me were more difficult than I thought, so if you ever interview for this type of position........ensure you study and are very knowledgeable of this position. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, so there is no time for hesitation.

I'm so disappointed in myself for not being more perpared:-(

Interview Question – What is the process for figuring out net pay?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Washington Unified School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Washington Unified School District interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Washington Unified School District employees and interview candidates.