Wasserstrom Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wasserstrom

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wasserstrom.

Applied via linkedin....2 months later received a call for scheduling an in person interview. Interview was basic. He talk about the position, asked a few questions of my past experience and that was the end of the interview. The interviewer was polite. I followed up immediately with no response from interviewer. He had stated the poistion was to be filled by end of month. I followed up again to ask where he is at in the process...absolutley no response.

He is a respresentative of this company and is not representing the company in a positive light. With a lack of communication from the interveiwer by not simply saying we are not interested, I would be hesitant to do any business with Wasserstrom....is this the way they treat their employees?

Cabinet Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wasserstrom.

After applying I didn't hear back from the hiring manager for another month. Even though the corporate office was telling me that they are in dire need of more employees. The interview was fairly straight forward, though the hiring manager is also the facility manager and takes on way too much for himself. He will have to learn to delegate. The interview questions were mostly about my temper and if I would fit in well in a factory setting where it's mostly men. I came from the military so this was pointless. The other half of the questions were based on tool operation and experience. Due to my limited experience this didn't amount to much.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked. None of these supposed questions about what animal you most relate to.   Answer Question
    The negotiation was not great. I stated I needed $12 an hour to start. The hiring manager responded that he could get close to that. Upon starting I was told I would get $11 an hour. Then, a week later, I was told this was a mistake and it was dropped to $10 an hour.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wasserstrom in February 2010.

The initial interaction was through a web-based screening solution. I completed all information and was contacted within a week of my submission. The in person interview was of a blended technical and personal type. Be professional, honest, and open to suggestions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had any negative interactions with a co-worker in the past and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If you had to describe a professional short-coming, what would it be?   Answer Question
    I found no need to negotiate. The offer from this company may be less than others would offer, but keep in mind you would be working for an excellent company. This is a strong company with many benefits outside of monetary. Keep an open mind.

Whse supv Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wasserstrom in April 2009.

10 minutes, tell me about your self.
    company business was explained to me. Which I already knew.
    2 weeks later i received rejection letter.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wasserstrom? Contribute to the Community!