Waste Industries USA Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waste Industries USA

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Waste Industries USA (Raleigh, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call the next day. Completed phone interview, received call to set up an onsite interview, received offer a couple of days later. The whole process took around a week from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What are your main points of focus at your current job?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Waste Industries USA (Raleigh, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

I was hired from within the company, but the whole process took about 2 weeks from submission of resume to the interview to the offer. Overall, a pretty easy process. I interviewed with the person who would be my direct supervisor and also his supervisor. After I interviewed with his supervisor it took a couple more days, but I was offered the job.

Interview Questions