Waste Management

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Waste Management in March 2011.

Applied via online career site. Took 2-3 weeks to get a response. Was called by a scheduler to set a time for an interview with the hiring manager. Day of the interview, completed the first interview with the manager - more or less standard tell me about yourself, asked why I had left previous positions. Introduced the panel interview (panel of IT leadership) and asked a few prep questions. Hiring manager had me interview with a peer manager the same day before the panel that afternoon. Completed the panel interview (~15 min) and was told I would be contacted. Received an offer that evening.

Interview Questions
  • There are 9 balls, one is lighter than the others. In three moves determine which is the lighter one.   View Answer
Negotiated base and vacation. Bonus are a percentage of base, and the bonus percentage is negotiable as well.