Waste Management

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Environmental Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Waste Management in February 2013.

I t took a while from them to get in toch with me. I had to got though one phone interview with an outside compnet they use. This was preety simple porcess. Then the next day I got another call form the HR again it was a thrid partry compney. After that I was set up with an face to face interveiw with the hiring manager after that about a week I recived an offer letter and a phone call telling me about pay and I acceppted the offer. It took about two months to get though the backgroundground cheack for waste management and to get though the med. part of the job. After I cleared everything on Waste Management part I had to wait on the site that I was working on to run there own background cheack which was faster then waste managent though the process the compney went by the gudlines according to the job and the site but they kept me infromed though the whole process. Keep in mind the depending on the job and site that the process and time dose vary. I read all reviws on a compney to get an ideia of the process but I do read so pepole might of had bad exp so when you read these reviw take it with a grain of salt and understand if you really want a career make sure it is a job you can do and know and like. WM is very good at training but it is up to you and how bad you want it. And no it is not a perfect companey but it is a job and has steady growth and the lagest compney in its' feild do your homework it will help you though the process. Also keep in mind it also depends on when the job posting closes the amount of time.

Interview Questions
  • preety simple hiring process but can take time.   View Answer
no negotiaton