Waste Management

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant I Interview

Kirkland, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Waste Management in March 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted application online through company's website. Received initial screening call from recruiter that lasted one hour. Interviewed in person a total of three times, meeting with four separate area Directors and the Vice President (all of whom I would be working directly for). All employees were friendly and the entire process was very comfortable.

Interview Question – Why Waste Management?
Does it bother you that you will not be supervising anyone?
What are your expectations for growth from this position?
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Waste Management

Worked for Waste Management? Contribute to the Community!

Waste Management Videos

Waste Management – Why Work for Us?

Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions. Are you interested in a career with the industry leader? Click here. Waste Management is the leading provider of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Waste Management Executive Assistant I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Waste Management employees and interview candidates.