Waste Management

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Waste Management in March 2011.

Interview Details – Was scheduled for a video interview with somebody there and a person from HR...turns out video on their end was not working so they could see me but I couldn't see either of them...awwwkkkk. The person who worked there seemed normal and polite. Person from HR seemed angry...neither offered to turn off video camera when it was a one-way interview.

Interview Question – Please detail how you would go about working a long term project.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Waste Management.

Interview Details – One telephone interview in which they asked questions related to the experience which i had in my resume. Dint ask anything more than thats there in resume.

Interview Question – everything was simple as they asked questions from the resume   Answer Question

Worked for Waste Management? Contribute to the Community!