Waste Management

Updated Apr 28, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Waste Management.

Interview was straightforward about past work experience. Interviewer seemed a little skeptical because I wore a suit. I had to follow up several times as there seemed to be some indecision on the par of the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Tried to negotiate, but not successful

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Waste Management in August 2011.

was called in to meet with site and district managers. Left not knowing the result. Then received a phone call from a Corporate HR person and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Almost every question was "give an example of how you have handled different situations in the past"   View Answer
    The interviewer told me the job paid $12 hr. I wanted into the company and agreed to the pay. When I was called by an actual HR person I was offered $15 hr. I was happy with that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Waste Management in April 2011.

Hiring was horrible, and I knew about 5 minutes into the interview that the job was mine. It was very informal, and I didn't talk much at all. He talked and talked and talked and then said I was hired. Didn't ask me much at all. I should have known by this alone, that this company was horrible!!!

Interview Questions
    It was with HR, not the hiring manager.