Waste Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
El Cajon, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Waste Management in July 2013.

Interview Details – I received a voicemail from Rachel in HR about 3-4 days after I applied online. I promptly called her back that afternoon and left a message. After not hearing back from her, I called again later the next afternoon. Again nothing. I finally received an email rejection a month later. Best practices in recruiting would be since she called me and provided her info, she should at least call me back if she was no longer interested. Not a positive candidate experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Waste Management

Worked for Waste Management? Contribute to the Community!

Waste Management Videos

Waste Management – Why Work for Us?

Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions. Are you interested in a career with the industry leader? Click here. Waste Management is the leading provider of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Waste Management Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Waste Management employees and interview candidates.