Waterford Institute

Waterford Institute Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waterford Institute

Product Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Waterford Institute.

It took a while between my resume submission and when I got the interview. I had a phone interview and then an on site interview. The questions weren't too hard. the interview included an hr person and my potential supervisor. Very professional interview.

User Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Waterford Institute.

The hiring and the interview process is actually quite easy. You submit an application and then you might do either a phone or in person interview - sometimes both. The interview was actually one of the easiest I had gone to.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate. The salary was set.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Waterford Institute in July 2008.

Cursory, keyword screening by HR. Personal interview with direct manager. No exam.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual, just discussion of past experience with questions to identify experience and knowledge level of specific topics and skills they are seeking.   Answer Question
    Being a small company there is some room for negotiation and flexibility. Specifically, when it comes to time off remote work.

Software Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Waterford Institute in January 2011.

The position was for Software Test Engineer .i was asked to write test cases after which i had to give 2 technical interview rounds and one HR round . i flunked in the HR round . I would liek to know Questions and answers that are asked by HR people to Software Test Engineers .so i have better luck next time .
    Thanx for going through and providing info .Thanx in advance .CHeers

Interview Questions
    • to many questions were asked , so cant pinpoint on one particular   Answer Question