Waterfront Restaurant

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waterfront Restaurant

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Waterfront Restaurant in February 2011.

Easy Interview: Be sure to dress up pretty nice. They will ask you prior bartending experience. What drinks you're familiar with. You should also prepare to tell them how you problem solve while dealing with difficult customers.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an upset employee?   View Answer

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edisto Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edisto Beach, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Waterfront Restaurant in May 2010.

The interview for this job was easy going. I was asked about my background, where I was from, why I wanted to work there, and how long I wanted to be employed.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions that came out of left field. The only unexpected question was about how long I wanted to work. It was a seasonal position and I did not know at the time.   Answer Question