Watertown Regional Medical Center

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nurse Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Watertown Regional Medical Center in October 2012.

Interview Details – The Talent and Aspiration Department (Human Resources Department) was excellent. There was remarkable follow through and communication. They were very receptive to counter offer and very respectful.

Interview Question – What I did to change or lead a process change at my prior place of employment. They did some role play to get a feel for my style of leadership.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate and the HR rep I was working with was very receptive.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Watertown Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Watertown Regional Medical Center interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Watertown Regional Medical Center employees and interview candidates.