Waterworks Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

2.7

Product Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Waterworks (Danbury, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview was arranged through a recruiting agency. I visited Waterworks' corporate headquarters and met with the hiring manager for the position as well as a representative from human resources.

Interview Questions

• How would my past experiences in another industry translate to their business   Answer Question

Product Development Temp Interview

Interview

I knew someone who worked at the company the suggested I would be a good fit for this temp position. I still had to go through a third party temp agency though.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have to go through the interview process for this position - they just looked at my resume to see if I was qualified for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Once I started working they were originally only going to take me on for a couple weeks, but asked me to stay on for an extended period of time and I was able to negotiate a higher hourly rate.

Home Office Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Waterworks.

Interview

they made me feel comfortble throughout the process and always kept me in the know with next steps.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Waterworks (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

From the very beginning I got a weird feeling from the manager. He took a long time to communicate and seems very short when I asked questions about roles, benefits and stability of the company financially. I had two interviews. One with the manager and one with the regional director. I don't think they liked each other as their body language was very strange.

Interview Questions

I just got a weird feeling from the staff and was told there is high turnover because of management.

Marketing Director Interview

Interview

The interview was incredibly pedantic and highly unprofessional. My first question was am I a US citizen -- indicative of a checklist of additional questions that were to be rattled off without a true professional setting. The person I spoke to had absolutely no clue what she was talking about or about best practices. It seemed that the company is not progressive and is more interested in having underpaid "production monkeys" rather than people who could actually help grow the business and move further into the digital age.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a generic question about banner ad sizes. To ask if the person wanted to know about Rising Star specs, Rich Media specs or Universal Specs would have had the interviewer in a conundrum and would have threatened her sense of competency.   Answer Question